Freedom in the Gardens (open)

Welcome to the Gardens: one of the most tranquil areas of the Tower Grounds.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Gardens: one of the most tranquil areas of the Tower Grounds. Birds sing in the trees which line the wide paths between beautiful flower beds and serene lakes. There are benches to sit and listen to the waterfall, and there is neatly trimmed grass to lie on and rest. Novices and Soldiers as well as Warders in Training can be seen, sweeping the stone paths as Accepted and Dedicated study from books and relax under leafy trees.
Elestren
"New Spring"
PC: Elestren Amaranth

Freedom in the Gardens (open)

Post by Elestren » June 7th, 2019, 11:42 pm

Novice Elestren Amaranth
Since her arrival in the White Tower a fortnight before, Elly found no place to feel she could be herself other than the gardens. These were wondrous! With so many hidden places and unfamiliar plants to discover! Most of her free time was spent here and today was no exception.

Little luck had been had in meeting people she thought might become friends. Despite her general disdain for people; the homesickness, the strain of her new studies, and the lack of freedom had her slumping her shoulders with the growing weight of loneliness.

She headed for her current favorite spot in the gardens. (Current because she had already found two!) This could be reached by crawling under the heavy branches of a pine to reach a small open space below. Here, she intended to spend some time thinking her new life through and hopefully attract some small animals to her quiet hollow.

She was so frustrated with her classes. Not used to having to struggle with schooling, it shocked her how difficult she found everything. History and lore were interesting, but her mind felt as if dates and locations threatened to push all else out. Some of the classes didn’t bother her, she loved learning about plants and animals.

Channeling was another story. She found herself wondering if she wanted to cry, laugh, or hit something. Probably all three she decided. She was having absolutely no luck on this topic. Metaphors of flowers be damned! Calming herself, she looked around in hopes of seeing a squirrel, rabbit or bird. One would almost always come to her if she were quiet and patient enough.

OOC Sorry if this post breaks any rules! Let my know and I will fix it. I tried to make it look like others I had seen and put it in the proper place.

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik