Gifted [Attn: Liaran Sedai]

Hama Valon, the city around the Grey Tower.
Forum rules
Welcome to Hama Valon! The aptly named 'mountain guard' is the city that has grown up at the gates of the Grey Tower at the western edge of the Two Rivers. Like all cities, there are quiet quarters with pleasant inns, such as Elman's Creek, which used to be the nearest village when the Tower was young, but was absorbed as the new city grew; its Band of Brothers Inn is still a favorite relaxation spot for many of the Tower's denizens. And again, like all cities the world over, there are less pleasant places--narrow, nameless streets that house hells and other houses of ill repute. Most of the city falls somewhere in between, with hawkers crying their wares in the streets, respectable shopkeepers ready to serve you, and petty cutpurses happy to follow you.

Novices, Soldiers, and drin'far'ji must be accompanied by a chaperon when outside Tower walls or they risk being picked up as runaways and duly punished.
Bella
Female Channeller Representative
PC: Miahala Darrow Sedai
SC: Lysira Viathene Gaidin
TC: Gareth Tomosan Asha'man
QC: Natlya Cade Gaidin
QC: Andraste Alhandra Sedai

Re: Gifted [Attn: Liaran Sedai]

Post by Bella » April 30th, 2018, 11:08 pm

Something twisted inside him at her words, but he couldn't recognize what it was...although he did know that he didn't like it. It didn't feel...good.

Haeden pushed that aside, however, because it served no purpose now. He simply took what she said and nodded thoughtfully. "Well, I learned much about the relationships between Aes Sedai and their Warders from my family, obviously. My mother being Aes Sedai and my father having been her Warder.

"But being in the Yards, I've seen all sorts and have come to know that each pairing is what each one makes of it. So long as they come together by choice, the bonding is as unique as the people who compromise."

A sort of sorrow began to shade the edges of his thoughts, and he decided that he didn't want it to seep out or affect Liaran, so he decided it was time to head back. "Thank you, very much, for your help today, Liaran." He bowed slightly to her. "It is appreciated that you would help keep me from making a fool out of myself. I won't take up any more of your time anymore."

The Gaidin smiled, but there was a tinge of his feelings to it. He gestured back toward the Tower. "I'll walk you back." And with that, they returned to the walls and halls of the Grey Tower.

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik