Summoned (open)

Home of all the Ajahs, Aes Sedai and Asha'man.
Alianora
"The Path of Daggers"
PC: Liaran Sedai, Blue Ajah
SC: Amaranie Sedai, Indigo Ajah
TC: Kalyan Rihera, Yellow Ajah

Re: Summoned (open)

Post by Alianora » March 4th, 2018, 10:58 pm

Liaran Sedai
Liaran did not need any encouragement to leave the Hall behind her. She wanted to hurry out of there, but the heavy skirt she still held prevented her from moving as fast as she would have liked. Annoyed, she pulled it further out of the way and sped up, not caring how she looked as long as she could move without hindrance. Eventually, she caught up to Haeden, listening while he spoke to her. "I never used to care what anyone thought," she muttered irritably in response, though she quickly noticed the frustration in her voice and apologized. "I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me," she said, though as she considered it, she found that she did know. She was just tired, overwhelmed from the trial and the words she'd had to say in front of everyone, and needed to be alone in her own rooms for a while.

"As for your mother," she continued, "she's probably a stronger person than I'll ever be."If I'd pushed myself harder, if I were better able to endure....I should have been able to get myself home, to stop myself from committing murder... Her thoughts were disturbing, and Liaran did not speak of them, but instead walked quietly and studied the floor tiles beneath her. She'd thought herself strong and independent once, but it seemed as though she'd left those behind her on the side of the Tar Valon road. She felt both disgusted with and ashamed of herself, for needing Haeden to bring her home, and for the murder she'd committed later on. Some of the others had claimed during her trial that they would have done the same, but it was hard for Liaran to believe that was so. She cast a guilty look up at the Gaidin as she walked, then looked down at the tiles once more.

As they drew closer to the Blue quarters, Liaran looked over at Haeden, expecting him to leave for his own rooms, but he didn't turn. Is he going to walk with me all the way back to my rooms? She found that she didn't mind if he did, though she wasn't sure why he wanted anything to do with her while she remained caught up in the thoughts her trial had stirred up within her. Her low opinion of her own behavior warred with the more sympathetic thoughts several people had voiced during her trial, and for the Aes Sedai, it was more than a little confusing. Liaran kept moving, eager to get to her own rooms. She had to force herself not to look to see where Haeden had gone, even though, in her own mind, she was able to admit to herself that she did not want him to leave.

Bella
Female Channeller Representative
PC: Miahala Darrow Sedai
SC: Lysira Viathene Gaidin
TC: Gareth Tomosan Asha'man
QC: Natlya Cade Gaidin
QC: Andraste Alhandra Sedai

Post by Bella » March 7th, 2018, 9:52 pm

The silence somewhere between companionable and awkward.

Haeden had never minded silence. Well, that wasn't quite true. When he was younger, it had been a love-hate relationship, but as he got older, his tolerance had grown. He even preferred it, at times. Now, though, there felt like there were words hanging in the air around them; like all he had to do was reach out and pluck one down.

Yet they were invisible. He could pick one, but could he know what word it was?

"I hope you'll forgive my presumption, Liaran, but I would like to see you to your door," he finally said, after it was already obvious that that's what he was doing. "And..." He hesitated, working through his thoughts. "I imagine you will disagree, but to my mind, there isn't anything wrong with you. Today has been stressful, and now you've had a shock. It's only natural to respond to that."

Of course, when he said he saw nothing "wrong" with her, he meant far more than how she felt just now.

Alianora
"The Path of Daggers"
PC: Liaran Sedai, Blue Ajah
SC: Amaranie Sedai, Indigo Ajah
TC: Kalyan Rihera, Yellow Ajah

Post by Alianora » March 8th, 2018, 2:35 am

Liaran Sedai
"You're not presuming anything, Haeden," Liaran told him. "I.....I'd like that." She wasn't sure why he'd asked at all, when they were only a few steps away from the Blue quarters. As they entered, she did her best to pay attention to what Haeden was saying, but Liaran was distracted by the sight of another Blue passing them on the other side of the hallway. The short, dark haired woman wasn't someone Liaran knew well, but she knew enough to identify her as one of the recent arrivals from the White Tower. All of them still made her nervous, and though she knew it was foolish of her, Liaran couldn't help how she felt. Liaran forced herself to walk slower, fighting off her desire to speed up to get away from the woman she perceived as a threat. She pulled her shawl tighter around her shoulders, and her dark eyes watched the other woman warily until she had disappeared from Liaran's sight.

Liaran finally pulled her eyes away to focus on where she was going, though she was still too rattled to say anything to Haeden. Does he still think there's nothing wrong with me? He could think so if he wished, but Liaran knew better. She had far more problems to face than Haeden likely thought. Would he think that, if he knew how I still scream myself awake more nights than not? In a few more paces, they had arrived at her door, and Liaran paused beside it. She looked up to meet the Gaidin's eyes. "I know I should be polite and invite you inside," she admitted, "but...I'm tired, and...I wouldn't be good company right now. Thank you for walking with me." She smiled at him as she opened the door. "Good night, Haeden," she said, then disappeared inside.
Spoiler: show
We can either end this here or you can end it if you like, whatever works for you.

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik