Five Plus Two Equals...Are You Kidding Me? [Attn: Ravak Darrow Gaidin]

Home of all the Ajahs, Aes Sedai and Asha'man.
Bella
Female Channeller Representative
PC: Miahala Darrow Sedai
SC: Lysira Viathene Gaidin
TC: Gareth Tomosan Asha'man
QC: Natlya Cade Gaidin
QC: Andraste Alhandra Sedai

Re: Five Plus Two Equals...Are You Kidding Me? [Attn: Ravak Darrow Gaidin]

Post by Bella » May 8th, 2017, 10:55 pm

This day was not going as expected at all.

When she had woken up, and then much later when she'd actually gotten out of bed, she hadn't been expecting breakfast to turn her stomach. And then when she came to the infirmary, she had expected Gareth to say it was nothing but a bit of food not sitting right with her, then she could put Ravak's mind to ease and see about her responsible Greening for the day.

Pregnancy? No, not even thought of. Passing out? No, that almost never happened. Now...to be proposed to.

Oh no, she had not seen any of this coming.

Her mind flashed through a little tour of her past, seeing the faces of Ryne, and Darien, and Caden...all dead and in the ground some decades gone now. They had loved her and she had loved them, but she knew her heart was capable of infinite love. To love Ravak did not diminish her past loves, nor did their love diminish what she felt for him now.

They would want her to be happy. She deserved to be happy, and so did Ravak. It was as simple as that to her.

So she blinked away the glistening of her eyes, and she smiled at him. That smile, which was only for him.

"Yes. Yes, Ravak. I will marry you."

Craig
Librarian
PC: Ravak t'Sha'hal Darrow
SC: Elia Darrow
TC: Zarayne
QC: Farah Kattan

Post by Craig » May 9th, 2017, 10:18 am

Ravak
His gleeful grin couldn't get any wider, but it tried. The delight was manifest not just on his face but also in his heart. The bond was doing most of the work in this moment between them, communicating the feelings that words could never express.

Rav kissed Mia again, long and passionately, noses pressing into one another's faces. When their mouths parted, they stayed connected at the forehead, looking into each other's eyes. It wasn't just Mia who was tearing up now, although it took Rav a moment to realise he was crying too.

"You will have everything I can give you in this world, my love. I will make you the happiest woman alive, just as I am the happiest man alive." He pulled away just a touch; enough room to wipe the tears from his cheeks. "I can't recall the last time I cried out of joy. That's you: my joy. You've made me so happy I can't even..." He kissed her again, placing one hand on her cheek as he did. So happy I can't even find the words to say it.
Image Image Image Image
Craig's Tracker ❖ Librarian
Elan wrote:Of course, the problems with observing a chain of command arise when the one in command decides to do something unspeakably idiotic, like taking off on his own for no discernible reason in the middle of enemy territory.

Bella

Post by Bella » May 11th, 2017, 2:32 pm

Mia closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, leaning into his hand, filling every sense with just this moment and this presence here beside her, as well as the one now within her...

A mother...again... She still almost couldn't believe it. A mother again, and a wife!

After that long moment, she opened her eyes and turned her gaze back to him. The silver sheen was pronounced, although the tears had yet to fall as she smiled up at him. "I want to be wed before the baby is born," she said softly. In truth, she had never born any of her children where she was not married to the father when it happened. It was a comfort to her to do so now.

"I would like our son or daughter to have their mother bear their name when they are born."

Craig
Librarian

Post by Craig » May 11th, 2017, 3:45 pm

Ravak
"Of course, of course," Rav nodded. Everything was moving so fast, so why not this as well? Light, he had no idea what sort of wedding Mia would want: Saldaean, or Shienaran, or Hama Valoner? Yet another broad smile covered his face as he pondered all that. "Whatever you desire, Miahala Darrow, shall be yours."

At last he stood up, taking in the full sight of his new fiancée. Luck didn't even begin to cover it. He was utterly blessed.

"You do realise," he said after a moment, "that you're also going to be lumping yourself with a new sister."

Miahala returned a look. It took the Shienaran a long moment to understand what the look and its accompanying emotional message was conveying.

"Oh... right."
Image Image Image Image
Elan wrote:Of course, the problems with observing a chain of command arise when the one in command decides to do something unspeakably idiotic, like taking off on his own for no discernible reason in the middle of enemy territory.

Bella

Post by Bella » May 14th, 2017, 12:06 am

Her amusement suddenly knew no bounds when he brought up his sister. While she wasn't exactly ecstatic at the prospect--she still didn't really know what to make of Elia Sedai--she wasn't unhappy about it either, and the family she was about to lump herself in with was almost nothing compared to the family that Ravak was about to lump himself in with.

The smile on the Green's face showed that amusement, plus her happiness at this bizarre turn of events as well as what she felt from Ravak as well, making his happiness her own.

Was this real? Was this really happening?

She was feeling well again, so she pushed herself up to a seat and moved her feet to the floor. She didn't stand as well yet, but sat on the edge of the bed and smiled up at him. "Oh, Ravak, my love," she said softly. "You've made me a very happy woman."
Spoiler: show
OOC: I'm happy to end this thread on this post since he's about to take her last line and mess it all up with the MRP. :P

Craig
Librarian

Post by Craig » May 15th, 2017, 9:48 am

Spoiler: show
OOC: Sounds good, and yes. :D
Image Image Image Image

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik