Haunted Aftermath [Attn: Jaryd]

Home of all the Ajahs, Aes Sedai and Asha'man.
Roan
Non-Channeller Representative
PC: Riahana
SC: Tia Tomosan, Aes Sedai
TC: Paks Liard, Ji'Val

Re: Haunted Aftermath [Attn: Jaryd]

Post by Roan » June 10th, 2017, 11:57 pm

Tia Tomosan
What. . .what did he just say? What did he mean?

Green eyes were locked on Jaryd’s dark gaze, and Tia found she couldn’t move. She felt more confused than she had when she pushed herself off the couch. “I don’t. . .I don’t understand. You say you don’t feel the same for me as Jaren, but you’d trust my soul if you could give it, yet you admit you can’t give even that to me?

“Jaryd, I. . .I don’t know what to say to that. Is that supposed to make me feel better? I love you, but it’s clear that,” she trailed off and looked away. After a moment or two, she let go a heavy sigh as part of her fought back the tears that so desperately wanted to break free. She would not cry. . .not in front of him. . .not about this, “Your heart belongs to him, and I don’t know what to do about. Thing is, I don’t think there is anything I can do about it other than tell you to find your happiness.”

Tia’s voice cracked as she spoke but she fought to keep her composure, “I’ve never felt this way about anyone before. I didn’t intend to fall in love, but here I am. You are important to me too, but I,” she trailed off again as a moment of realization dawned on her.

’... I never thought I would feel that way again.'

Was he suggesting he’d let her bond him? Tia’s eyes went wide, and she shook her head, “I. ..can’t. Not now.” She reached up and tentatively touched his cheek with her fingers. She didn’t entirely understand why, but she leaned forward and kissed him. After several moments, she broke the kiss and rested her forehead on his. When she spoke it was barely a whisper, “I need time.” With that, she turned and left his chambers.

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik