Marit's Tracker Thread

A place to keep track of our many plots and threads.
Marit
"Lord of Chaos"
PC: Amayani do Ciresh a'Sorene
SC: Ci'tanni Shannaran

Marit's Tracker Thread

Post by Marit » October 5th, 2014, 12:32 pm

Marit's Character Tracker Threads are ordered as best to a timeline as possible.

Current Active Threads:

Current Active Threads:

Interested in RPing with me? Post a reply here!
ImageImage
Amayani do Ciresh a'Sorene, Gaidin Captain
Ci'tanni Shannaran, Novice

Marit
"Lord of Chaos"

Re: Marit's Tracker Thread

Post by Marit » July 27th, 2015, 12:29 pm

I'm back from my semi-shara now. Baby's sleeping well both at day and night, and she can entertain herself for shorter periods as well, leaving mommy able to write again.

I think I've caught up with all my threads for Yani now, though if I've missed any, give me a poke!

And if you got any plans/plots for threads you wish to write with either of my chars, let me know! (I really shouldn't start any new threads before I've finished up some of my current... but shhhh =P )
ImageImage

Sean
"A Crown of Swords"
PC: Valadin Manelle

Post by Sean » July 31st, 2015, 3:49 am

Actually I've been wanting to rp with the Mistress of Arms...just knew I had to wait my turn. What, um, what were feeling for Mistress Amayani? I've got an action plot in mind. I've also really, really, REALLY had kind of a character development thread that I wanted to do with her, but that seems selfish so we don't have to go there.

I could think of something else if either of those concepts don't appeal to you.

*stares at active threads* :!: Then again...perhaps it may be best to leave you to that behemoth of a list.

Marit
"Lord of Chaos"

Post by Marit » July 31st, 2015, 10:14 am

I'd love to RP with you! And as long as you don't mind a slow replier, I'm up for starting a thread now as well. (Parts of my behemoth are slow/near-dead threads, anyway)

As for those consepts, I'm up for anything. If you want to do a char development thread, I'd be happy to help out with that. Or we can do the action plot. I'm up for both, so whichever you want to do first, really. PM me some details if you wish, or throw up a thread somewhere? :)
ImageImage

Sean
"A Crown of Swords"
PC: Valadin Manelle

Post by Sean » August 1st, 2015, 5:19 am

Don't mind at all Lady Marit. I'll PM you the details since it appears there might be a few details to hash out before we begin. Thank you for the opportunity!

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik