The Matty Tracker

A place to keep track of our many plots and threads.
Matty
"The Path of Daggers"
PC: Murdock Mather, Keeper of the Archives
SC: Nathaniel Carridus, Asha'man (Blue)
TC: Maever Donovan, Asha'man (Yellow)

The Matty Tracker

Post by Matty » December 29th, 2015, 4:52 pm

[roundimg=150]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/ ... gexbbp.jpg[/roundimg][roundimg=150]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/ ... m5pdwr.jpg[/roundimg]
MattyPM me!
Murdock Mather – Dedicated – Profile[/color]

Speed and Friction, the music I use for Murdock.[/center]

ON MATTY: Matty (that’s me!) is a book lover and enthusiast who has read all of the series. He is interested in big stories and exciting action. He is less interested in threading classes and that sort of thing.

If you are looking for conflict or drama or other shenanigans then do look here. I would like to get Murdock involved in Rending, and getting his block sorted out, but I am open to ideas and being coerced in other directions as dictated by the roleplay. I have an idea of what I want to accomplish, I always do, but I do enjoy being surprised. Post here or shoot me a PM if you have something in mind, preferably more than a "let's meet up lol!".

ON MURDOCK: Murdock is a Dedicated from Far Madding. He sparked some years ago, but was only discovered recently – his training began in the Black Tower, but after the loss of his wife he moved to the Grey. He has four daughters in Far Madding whom he is determined to provide for when he has mastered his ability to channel. Until then he is trying to learn what he can about the whole channelling process and is currently working on breaking his block. At the moment he can only channel when he is thinking of his wife, which is a combination of sad and morbid.
"No it's not!"
It could be said that Murdock is a little mad. I can't refute or deny this. I hope to get this amended prior to his Raising to Asha'man, if he ever makes it there.

CURRENT THREADS:

SOLDIER:
Hit The Ground Running – Murdock assists a new Novice in getting herself initiated into the Grey Tower. - 6+ post RP, 15 points
Healing Basics: Murdock Mather – Murdock attends lessons on Healing with Saidin. - short class, 15 points
Slave of Falsehood, Pride and Pain - Murdock heads out into Hama Valon unsupervised, whoops.
Our Guests Are Darkly Lodged - Murdock tries, and fails, to heal a bird. Fanfic, 1000+ words = 15 points
Proud People Breed Sad Sorrows - More attempts to Heal birds by Murdock.

DEDICATED:
Same Old Songs, Just Once More - Healing as a Dedicated, for better or worse.
In Secret Pleasure, Secret Tears - Murdock heads to the House of Hope to Heal some of the children there/himself. So deep.
White Silence - A fanfic of Healing in the Infirmary.
Secrets Born In Slow Motion - Murdock teaches Healing, it's going to be terrible.
The Night Silent - Attempts to get pie are interrupted. RUDE.
Dealing With Scars - Murdock Heals a trainee, but accidentally Rends them instead. Oops.
Travelling With a Veritable Madman - Travels with a crazy Yellow are... something to reflect upon, or something.
The Whorl and the Wheel - Teaching Healing to a student.
I Tried to Say I Know You, From Before - Murdock is sandwiched between the Mistress of Novices and the Keeper of the Chronicles as he attempts to Rend in peace.
Stretching My Patience - A trainee gets his just desserts when Murdock practices Stretching Shields on him. Fanfic.
Uncommon Talents - The Keeper of the Chronicles takes Murdock on a trip, where Rending and Healing occurs. Also starring the Tardy Wench.
The Birds and the Breaks - Murdock practices Rending on birds. Fanfic.
Unto The Breach - Murdock teaches another student Healing.
Somewhat Damaged - Compulsion on Murdock yields some unexpected results for a certain Accepted.
Breaking Bad - Murdock Rends a man to get him out of the way for good. Fanfic.

OTHER WRITING:
The Tipping Point - A contest fic. Murdock deals with the aftermath of his wife's near-death in an alternate timeline where she doesn't die.

http://www.grey-tower.net/Board/search. ... id%5B%5D=5& - Matty's shameless way of tracking his threads, as he gets woefully behind on updating his tracker and has all the regrets.
------ Murdock -------------- Nathaniel --------------- Maever -------

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik