Now that we have an Andy and he's settling into his role, we are opening nominations for the second MoNSTer! Second verse same as the first... Look below for the list of duties and other information. Go forth and nominate someone, or yourself!
1) You must have at least one character of full rank.
2) You must have maintained an active IC/OOC presence on the site for a minimum of three months.
3) You must be in good administrative standing with no current/persistent concerns about your presence on the site or your ability to cooperate with the existing team.
- Example of problematic behaviour include: having been asked to step down in the past and made no effort to resolve the issue; is a notorious gossip; has habitually caused trouble in some way, etc.
You may nominate yourself or someone else. Second nominations are no longer needed. (You may not nominate the person who nominated you.) The nomination period will be open for four (4) days and will close on Sunday, November 26th at 11:59PM EST. The vote will begin for all eligible candidates on the 27th.The Duties of the MoNSTer:
- You will process new character applications.
- You will process NPC, PSC and Westlander character applications.
- You will help facilitate roleplay opportunities for new characters.
- You will read and evaluate raising applications, and read and approve raising tests as needed for submission to the Library.
- You will be the first point of contact when newcomers have questions or concerns. You will also need to ensure that they have the resources and information they need to achieve their writing and raising goals.
- You will aid writers as necessary with classes.
- As they arise, each of these duties is expected to be completed with three days.
Let the nominations begin. Thank you!