The Meaning of the Colors-attn: Seirian Darilion

The everyday life of the inhabitants of the Grey Tower. This board is for general daily roleplay around the Tower, in the corridors, rooms and halls that make up most of the building.
-RJ-
"The Great Hunt"
PC: Dreyric Briouse

Re: The Meaning of the Colors-attn: Seirian Darilion

Post by -RJ- » May 27th, 2020, 5:30 am

Dreyric could agree with that. His eyes widened a bit as he thought about being stuck in such a situation and then he hoped that that never happened as well. "Well, yes, that's the only thing one can believe unless they want to be burdened with worry." He said then, taking a slow breath at that. He hadn't heard personally about those that abused the Power, but he believed they were out there, not everyone in this world believed in justice, and some had skewed views of it, so he didn't doubt that there were those individuals in the world at large. "Very well, Asha'man Darilion." He responded with a nod, looking a little cautious.

He smiled at him then and he didn't seem to have any irritation that he could see in his expression. That was good. "Yes, I have." He responded now. This was another Ajah he had been almost certain he wouldn't fit in. He sometimes let his emotions get the best of him, and though he understood what logic was and why it was useful, there were many times he wasn't the most logical in the world, and he realized that about himself. "I'm not sure I could just rely on logic all the time." He admitted to him now, and then also leaned forward when he saw him doing it. "Really? So staying in familiar surroundings is much more preferable to them." He muttered then.
Image Image

Eve
"The Fires of Heaven"
PC: Zhenquan
SC: Caddoc Svan

Post by Eve » May 27th, 2020, 5:31 am

Serian nodded. "Oh yes." he said. "As far as I can tell, they want to stay in one place, near others of their ilk, to further their study of pure logic. Going outside the Tower and involving themselves with the priorities of the world would most likley get in the way of what their true goals are; living a full of only logic and nothing else." He mused on this for a moment, "I almost wondered just how hard a life like that would be...They are only human, after all. It must take quite a bit of self control to live in the way that they have chosen..."

Pulling himself from his thoughts, he looked down at the young man once again. "So, you have now had a short introduction to each of the Ajahs... Did that help you get closer to one day making a decision? Are there any further questions you might have before you must go to your next class?"
ImageImageImage Image

-RJ-
"The Great Hunt"
PC: Dreyric Briouse

Post by -RJ- » May 27th, 2020, 5:32 am

Dreyric had seen a few of the White Ajah, but he didn't know any of them personally. Honestly, they weren't the easiest individuals to get to know, and they didn't exactly seem the most social to him, so he hadn't pushed to get a chance to talk to one of them. "It sounds nearly impossible to me, but maybe the way others live seem the same to them." He commented, looking thoughtful too.

Dreyric sat at attention as he was asked that question. "Yes, Asha'man Darilion. It does. I thank you so very much for summoning me for this talk. It was very helpful and informative. I'm fortunate to have gotten to meet you." He felt that this was the truth, as it seemed the Ashma'man was a personable kind of individual and didn't seem to mind when his audience knew little to nothing about the topic he was speaking of. Then he thought about the other's question and slowly shook his head. "Not that I can think of right now. If one does come up in my head, is it acceptable to come and ask you, if I set up a time to do so?" He asked, and then he nodded at the answer he got and stood from his seat with a smile.
Image Image

Eve
"The Fires of Heaven"
PC: Zhenquan
SC: Caddoc Svan

Post by Eve » May 27th, 2020, 5:33 am

Serian nodded his head. "Of course." He said, standing as well to give the other his farewells. "Of, if time is not permitting, send a message with the quesiton upon it and I will respond." He smiled as he reached out his hand, shaking the other's firmly. "I have a feeling we shall be seeing each other again, Dreyric Drin." He said kindly. "And, personally, I look forward to it. It is good to see a fellow Borderlander come to the Tower. I think it could use more of us, personally, yes?" He grinned at this and released the other's hand. "Until we meet again, Dreyric Drin." He said, nodding his goodbyes and lifting a hand.
ImageImageImage Image

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik