Never Walk Alone (Attn:Bella)

The everyday life of the inhabitants of the Grey Tower. This board is for general daily roleplay around the Tower, in the corridors, rooms and halls that make up most of the building.
Alianora
"The Path of Daggers"
PC: Liaran Sedai, Blue Ajah
SC: Amaranie Sedai, Indigo Ajah
TC: Kalyan Rihera, Yellow Ajah

Re: Never Walk Alone (Attn:Bella)

Post by Alianora » July 12th, 2018, 10:08 pm

Liaran Sedai
Haeden drew her closer to him, and Liaran let herself relax. She felt at peace, content with the world, and she found that she rather enjoyed the feeling. She couldn't remember ever being this comfortable with anyone else, and thought that perhaps she never had. Liaran laid her head against Haeden's chest and closed her eyes, forgetting for a moment or two that anything else existed besides the two of them. When she opened them again, Liaran considered whether she should let go now, but was surprised to realize she didn't particularly want to do that. She was further surprised when what she sensed through the bond suggested that Haeden didn't want that either.

Liaran blinked, but didn't move. She had never suspected that Haeden's interest in her extended to more than their friendship. The knowledge startled her, but Liaran wasn't at all bothered by it. The more she thought about it, the more right it seemed, a natural extension of what they already felt towards each other. She heard Haeden say her name, and lifted her head so she could look at him. "Haeden," she said, just as quietly, and Liaran smiled as her dark eyes met his.

Bella
Female Channeller Representative
PC: Miahala Darrow Sedai
SC: Lysira Viathene Gaidin
TC: Gareth Tomosan Asha'man
QC: Natlya Cade Gaidin
QC: Andraste Alhandra Sedai

Post by Bella » July 13th, 2018, 12:55 am

There were a lot of feelings taking place, Haeden knew. And suddenly, he couldn't be sure whose were whose. It almost made him giddy.

That sensation ebbed and softened when she looked up at him, saying his name. His breath caught for an instant, and his heart jumped another beat. He tried to sort out what he was feeling from what was from her. They both seemed both startled and more aware in the same moment...or was that just him?

Haeden felt an impulse race through him, but like someone desperately trying to catch a dog on the loose, he dove and grabbed it up before it could run totally wild.

Now, the Gaidin was not a young man. He certainly wasn't an old man, but he passed his days of impulsive youthfulness and had all the experiences that one tended to have in that time. It meant he was not unfamiliar with what he was feeling, but age didn't necessarily help tell when a moment was right.

He knew what his impulse was, but the moment was so perfect, he didn't want to ruin it by doing the wrong thing.

Yet his head had lowered a little towards hers before he realized it and stopped himself. The crooked smile on his lips curved a little higher as his green eyes searched her dark ones.

Alianora
"The Path of Daggers"

Post by Alianora » July 13th, 2018, 8:51 pm

Liaran Sedai
Liaran had never felt anything quite like this before. Still looking up at Haeden, she remembered the last time her emotions had been at all similar to what she was feeling now. It was so long ago that it could have been another life entirely, the life she'd lived as a Windfinder. There had been a few men in her life over those years, but none had stayed for long. She recalled them fondly, but Liaran realized as she thought about it that what she'd felt for any of them was at best a pale imitation of what she was experiencing now.

Haeden moved his head closer to hers, and Liaran's smile widened. She rose onto her toes, trying to make herself just that little bit taller, but as she did, Haeden stopped moving. Liaran blinked. That was not what she'd been expecting, nor was it what she'd been hoping for. She was confused, but Haeden was still smiling at her, and the bond to him told her that his feelings hadn't changed.

She set her feet back on the floor, but didn't take her eyes off Haeden. "Why did you stop?" she asked, genuinely curious. I didn't want you to. Liaran would never have dared speak that thought out loud, and embarrassment filled her as it occurred to her that Haeden would feel the longing that had accompanied it. Her cheeks heated up, but Liaran told herself to stop being silly. Haeden was her friend and her Warder, and there was just no reason to be embarrassed by any of the emotions she now shared with him.

Bella

Post by Bella » July 13th, 2018, 9:04 pm

Why did you stop?

Her words, her emotions, nearly undid him. Four words, and Haeden Gaidin was nearly unraveled where he stood. What in the Light had this woman done to him? He could only think of one other time he'd felt like this, and yet it wasn't like that because that had been when he was too young to truly understand it.

Now, he understood...and yet he didn't understand anything at all. It was a glorious uncertainty.

Haeden didn't reply by words. He slid his hand back and up, curving it against Liaran's cheek as he finished leaning towards her. In that moment, he was assured that she felt as he did and that it was alright. That it would not ruin the moment. In fact, his concern over doing so had almost fulfilled its own foretelling.

His lips pressed to hers, not pressing but lingering for several long moments before he pulled back. Only just far enough to press his forehead to hers and let out a quiet breath. "I stopped because I worried it might not be what you wished," he whispered, "and I wouldn't wish to displease you for the world."

Alianora
"The Path of Daggers"

Post by Alianora » July 14th, 2018, 1:01 am

Liaran Sedai
Haeden's wordless response to her was everything Liaran had hoped for. Her heartbeat sped up as she leaned into his kiss, not backing away until he did. Neither of them moved far, their foreheads resting against each other. Liaran thought she might be content to remain that way all night, though she knew that couldn't happen. Haeden spoke to her then, answering her earlier question with his words, and what he said startled her. Liaran's dark eyes widened slightly. How could he possibly think that?

She felt the desire to prove to Haeden just how wrong he was to think that anything that had passed between them this evening could ever have offended her. Liaran lifted her head then and let go of Haeden. She moved her hands to his shoulders to brace herself while she rose to her toes again, though the Sea Folk woman did not really think she'd lose her balance. Eye level with him, Liaran darted forward and kissed him quickly, showing him that she was not at all unhappy with this turn of events.

Her feet settled back on the floor, but she left her hands on his shoulders, enjoying the physical connection. Liaran looked up at Haeden, displaying the bright smile that seemed to be much more frequent from her when they were together. "I didn't know I wanted this," she said, "but I do. You haven't displeased me, Haeden. I don't think you ever could."

Bella

Post by Bella » July 14th, 2018, 2:24 am

Haeden's smile broadened from it's natural "crooked" or "half-smile" state to a true, full smile.

It occurred to him in that moment, however, that he was still holding his sword. Part of him just wanted to drop it, so he didn't have to let go of her, but all his life as a child of the Tower and as a Gaidin kept him from doing something so reckless. Especially in that one twist of the tiniest thread of the pattern could make it end up hurting her.

Just the idea of something he did causing her injury made him nearly sick. So instead his expression became apologetic as he stepped away just far enough to sheath the blade he had just made his vow upon.

As soon as it was back in place, however, he was back before her in the blink of an eye. The curve of the bond through his mind made him feel like he was faster, even now. He put both his hands gently on her waist and pulled her back to him, his head hovering closer to hers as he returned to his intense survey of the depths of her eyes.

"I will make sure that I never do," he said softly. "I want this...you..." Words failed him, and placed another gentle kiss on her lips.

Alianora
"The Path of Daggers"

Post by Alianora » July 14th, 2018, 11:52 pm

Liaran Sedai
Liaran was no more eager to let Haeden go than he was, but she did, replacing her hands at her sides. She smiled at him, not at all bothered by his need to put the sword he held away. Once that had been dealt with, he came right back to her, as she believed he always would. Liaran stepped into his embrace, wrapping her arms around him once more. Her body pressed closer to his, and the Aes Sedai tilted her head back to receive his kiss. As it ended, Liaran repositioned herself so she could look right into Haeden's eyes.

She nodded at his words. "I want this, too," she agreed. "I was so pleased when you agreed to be my Warder, but I never expected this.....I didn't know it was possible to be so happy." Liaran smiled again, then laid her head against Haeden's shoulder. The dark eyes remained open, watching him. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy his kisses, because she certainly did, but Liaran also liked the simpler comfort of holding him to her and being held in return. It was not something she'd experienced very often, and she did not think she ever wanted it to end.

Bella

Post by Bella » July 15th, 2018, 6:08 pm

The bond removed much of the guesswork between two people.

Liaran told him that she was happy, and the bond backed it up with the gentle wash of sensations. By the same turn, Haeden knew that she would be able to tell that he felt the same. After so long wondering whether he would ever be bonded, and losing hope that he would be, he realized in that moment that it, that she, had been worth the wait.

He wrapped her small form up, close but gentle, in the strong circle of his arms and intended to never let her go.
OOC: We can wrap here, if you like? Or keep going. I'm easy. ^_^

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik