Echoes of the Recent Past [Attn: Bella and Gareth]

The everyday life of the inhabitants of the Grey Tower. This board is for general daily roleplay around the Tower, in the corridors, rooms and halls that make up most of the building.
Roan
Non-Channeller Representative
PC: Riahana
SC: Tia Tomosan, Aes Sedai
TC: Paks Liard, Ji'Val

Re: Echoes of the Recent Past [Attn: Bella and Gareth]

Post by Roan » August 20th, 2017, 9:30 pm

Riahana
So many years on from when they first met, Riahana could still lose herself in Gareth’s arms, and melted into his embrace as she slid her own arms around him, burying her head into his chest. For several moments, she said nothing as they seemed to breath in time to one another. Their rooms were her sanctuary, especially when they were behind closed doors together.

Eventually, she pulled back and looked up to meet his gaze once more, “Thank you, my Heart.” She offered a warm smile, “I think right now, if you don’t need to get back to the infirmary, I’d like to keep you all to myself for the rest of the day. Perhaps send for some dinner, but otherwise lock ourselves in until morning. I have no desire to be too far from you.

“Though, I would understand if you were needed back in the infirmary,” she added. “I know I can’t be too greedy and must share you with the Tower given you are the best Healer in their midst.” She meant what she’d said, though there was no doubt she’d be a bit disappointed if the infirmary needed him to return. He’d had to be patient with her when she was Mistress of Arms, thus it was only fair for her to do the same for him in return.

Bella
Female Channeller Representative
PC: Miahala Darrow Sedai
SC: Lysira Viathene Gaidin
TC: Gareth Tomosan Asha'man
QC: Natlya Cade Gaidin
QC: Andraste Alhandra Sedai

Post by Bella » August 31st, 2017, 9:41 pm

"Riahana," he rumbled gently, still holding her close. "My first duty is to you as a husband, and my second duty to you as your Asha'man. You come before all else, save our children, but our children are perfectly capable of caring for themselves now." He smiled, although there was the tinge of the bittersweet to that for all parents when they recall that their children no longer need them. The relief, and the lament.

His hand rubbed small circles against her back. "If there is an emergency, someone will come find me. They know where I am and I will go back if the Tower begins to fall down. In the absence of that, I will stay here with you, love."

Roan
Non-Channeller Representative
PC: Riahana
SC: Tia Tomosan, Aes Sedai
TC: Paks Liard, Ji'Val

Post by Roan » September 9th, 2017, 11:16 am

Riahana
Relief flooded through her once again knowing he didn’t have to return to the infirmary right away. Gareth had always helped ground her, though in that moment he also made her feel safe. Given her role as Gaidin and Warder, the certain sense of irony was not lost on her.

Gaidin and Warder she might be but Riahana was also a wife and, as he’d reminded her, human. While no one liked to feel vulnerable, it didn’t make her less than who she was to feel vulnerable given what she’d gone through. Learning to accept it and work through the emotions would be the challenge for her. With Gareth by her side, though, it was a challenge she wouldn’t have to face alone.

“Then let’s hope the Tower does not fall down,” she replied as she buried her head in his chest once more.
Spoiler: show
Fin?

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik