The New Library

General site chatter, introductions, questions, and announcements.
Craig
Librarian
PC: Ravak t'Sha'hal Darrow
SC: Elia Darrow
TC: Zarayne
QC: Farah Kattan

The New Library

Post by Craig » October 16th, 2017, 1:14 pm

Today I am soft launching the new Grey Tower Library. The Library has always been a work of love and labour for me, and I'm very glad that we can now have this new platform to work with. Beyond the aesthetic changes, the new Library has a number of features that our current Library doesn't have.
[font=Cinzel name=Cinzel]Click to see the Library[/font] One of the benefits of this new Library is that I can now provide everyone here the ability to edit the Library. This is optional and in no way means you have to become proficient with wikis. However, for those who are interested, you will have the freedom to make changes to your characters' pages, in order to make them a living document that always reflects the latest developments in your characters' lives. You can also use your own pages for your personal, GT-related use. For instance, setting up a tracker for your threads.

The Library should be fit and functional for use, and it will be the only Library I'll be updating from this point onwards. The previous Libraries will remain where they are, untouched, whilst I work on importing all of the information over. If anyone would like to help me with that task, please just get in touch.

I also welcome any feedback you may have. You can message me here, fire me a Discord message, or email gt1.

Thanks, and I hope you'll enjoy using the new Library.
-- Craig

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik