Mehrin's Enlistment Interview

The offices of the M'hael, Amyrlin Seat, Master of Arms, Keeper and the MoNSTers
Quibby
"The Dragon Reborn"
PC: Mehrin Mahrvon
SC: Janine Alastarn

Re: Mehrin's Enlistment Interview

Post by Quibby » September 2nd, 2015, 1:20 am

"Surprisingly, I don't have any questions." Liar. You want to know about the male channelers. Taking the keys from Mistress Bryne, Mehrin turned to go into the room, then stopped. Without turning, he said, "I know you're taking a chance with me. I'm just an old man with a sword and a past-" And a bloody future!- "and that, despite the rank, I still have much to prove here. I just want you to know that I will do everything in my power to justify things." Mehrin sighed, feeling his age for a brief moment. Then, with a shake of his head, he added, "Enough of the drama. Thank you for the tour. I'll try to have ideas for classes to you as soon as possible."

After Mistress Bryne had left, Mehrin closed the door and began to take full stock of his surroundings. "First thing's first," he muttered, pulling his flamberge off his back and leaning it in one of the corners of the room. "Going to need a weapon rack and an armor rack in here." With the sword set aside, Mehrin set about undoing all the buckles that held his armor on, leaving him in a pair of black breeches and a light shirt. He ran a hand through his hair- We need a haircut.- and walked to one of the windows. The view, while nice, was not very impressive. His windows faced into the forest. It served to give Mehrin a sense of being back in a rural setting. Opening the windows, Mehrin allowed the breeze to wash over him for a moment.

Leaving the windows open to allow the room to air, Mehrin turned to leave. His few belongings were still being held at an inn near the Tower, and now that he knew that he had a place here, it was time to retrieve them. He winced at his first few steps; he would have to take Mistress Bryne up on her offer for new-

Instinct long dormant swung Mehrin's head rapidly towards one of the two arm chairs in front of the fireplace. It was empty. But it hadn't been. He knew that he had seen somebody there, somebody watching him moving around the... No...

Yes.

We're over that! I haven't seen you in thirty years!

Well, it's about
"time to remedy" that, isn't it?

Mehrin rubbed his eyes. He was tired, he was stressed. He would go get his belongings, have a nice meal, find a bath, and have an early night. It was nothing.

Nothing at all.
"Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and taste..."

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik