Stories and Truth (Attn: Bree, Dax has FINALLY arrived. ;) )

The offices of the M'hael, Amyrlin Seat, Master of Arms, Keeper and the MoNSTers
Sunny
"Knife of Dreams"
PC: Jaryd Kosari
SC: Dakson Torellion
TC: Finn
QC: Owen Andarin

Stories and Truth (Attn: Bree, Dax has FINALLY arrived. ;) )

Post by Sunny » April 11th, 2015, 5:43 am

Dax strode over the top of a hill and looked down at the last city he had ever hoped to see again in his life. Before him lay Hama Valon, home to taverns, commerce, intrigue, warriors…and the Grey Tower. He had been there before, of course. That fateful night stuck out in his memory, the screams and the flames as strong as they ever had been.

The sell sword had many stories, but the one in which he escaped the grasp of an angry Asha’man remained his favorite. He told it a little differently than it had occurred, of course. Who needed to know that a girl with a stick had saved his life, or that he had only escaped Seth because he had been distracted by a wounded giant of a boy? No one, that’s who. In Dax’s version, he won at dice, then had to face the Asha’man in order to save the fairest maid in the tavern, and that suited him just fine.

That aside, in one thing at least Dakson Torellion could look another in the eye and speak the Light’s blessed truth: He was no Darkfriend. The Whitecloaks didn’t care for the truth, however, only confessions. Bedding a Captain’s daughter had seemed a good idea at the time…that is, until he had found himself fleeing half-naked into the night, clutching his boots in one hand and his sword in another. They had followed him for days, and only a well-placed stream had finally gotten them off his trail.

His face was known now, however. He had nearly been killed at the next village he entered looking for food, and the merchants in Amadicia and Ghealdan had been unwilling to hire him. His notoriety had spread, carried by white-winged carrion, until he had found it impossible to find work or shelter anywhere in the lands where the Children held sway. Then they had placed a bounty on his head, and even in other lands life grew dangerous.

The only place he could think of where his background might not be overly questioned, the bounty would be of no import, and he might even be protected from efforts to do so anyway, was the Grey Tower. He supposed his return was inevitable. Lady luck had a twisted sense of humor and a way of coming back to hold him to comments he had not intended to make. I’m on my way to the Grey Tower to become a Warder. He had said that, or something like it, that night- an easy lie to explain his presence without question so he could escape. The irony was so sweet it hurt his teeth.

Adjusting his sword, he set himself a leisurely pace as he approached the city. Although the Tower would give him safety and free food, he was not overly-anxious to sign away his freedom to acquire it. By the time he arrived at the gates of the Grey Tower, the sun stood only a few fingerwidths over the horizon, and the sky had taken on a deep golden hue.

“I am here to train with the Warders,” he told a man at the gate. The man grunted, then gave him directions to the office of the Mistress of Training. Dax paused at that. He would be trained by a woman? He had seen female fighters in his day, but balked at being taught by them. After several long moments of arguing with himself, the benefits of safety outweighed the discomfort of being led by a woman; the Tairen turned in the direction given.

A few long minutes later, he found himself in an area that was comfortably familiar. Even this late in the day men and boys –and women yes- were practicing in the fields, and the familiar smells of sweat, leather, steel, and horse filled the air. Soon after that, he located the office he was supposed to go to.

He knocked twice, then settled in a chair to wait for a response.

OOC: So...I don't know how long it's been since the tavern incident for Ubriel, but that's how long Dax has been doing his own boogie. He is now here for the first time to become a Drin....and I am so, so amused that Bree is the MoT...... :lol:
Image Image Image Image
False alarm- there's still a song for me; I'm just about around to sing it
There's still a chance for me...and I'm still here singing.

Bree
"The Path of Daggers"
PC: Ubriel Bryne, Gaidar
SC: Makenna Grenaldi, Accepted

Re: Stories and Truth (Attn: Bree, Dax has FINALLY arrived.

Post by Bree » April 11th, 2015, 5:12 pm

Ubriel heard the knock and ignored it while she finished blotting the page she had been writing on and pressed it neatly between the two blotting pages of her writing desk. Once finished, she stoppered the ink pot and then lifted her head to call out, "Come!"

The young man who entered had a swagger and a rapscallion look to him that reminded Ubriel of some of the less reputable Hunters she had met before coming to the Tower. He was also familiar in a way that tickled Ubriel's mind but did not come immediately to the fore. She bade him close the door and have a seat across from her in one of the chairs on the other side of her desk.

The young man introduced himself, the accents of Tear thick in his voice and that tickle in her mind became an itch. She definitely recognized something about this young man. "I am Ubriel Bryne, Mistress of Training. What is it that you seek here?"

Ubriel had greeted a half dozen newcomers to the Yard since she had taken her title. Some of them were there to learn with a specific Master. Some only wanted to explore a possibility and then move on. Two had come professing a desire to become Warders as if it were a life goal they had known from childhood. One left a bare month later. The other was in the infirmary recovering from an ill conceived attempt to challenge Elisha in swordplay. Ubriel was still excited to welcome new prospects to the Yard, but her enthusiasm was now tempered with a regrettable amount of realistic expectation of failure.

She settled back in her seat to listen to the man before her while a small part of her mind ran through the things that seemed familiar and tried to locate the reason why.

OOC: :P It should be amusing to see if either or both can place the other and if they choose to disclose the recognition. I think it has been at least two years and possibly a bit longer since that night for Ubriel. She has undergone ALOT since then.
ImageImageImage

Sunny
"Knife of Dreams"

Post by Sunny » April 17th, 2015, 10:00 pm

Dax strolled into the office at a nonchalant pace, hands in his pockets. He glanced around the room as he entered, registering each item in the room with care before finally looking at the person who sat at the desk opposite the door.

The woman who sat there was young- far too young. She was also pretty, in a casual sort of way. Had he passed her in the street he might not have gone out of his way to approach, but he wouldn't have begrudged a passing flirtation if it presented itself. She had serious gray eyes, and a cap of curls that lent a certain feminine air to her otherwise business-like demeanor.

None of that really mattered in the face of the other problem Dax now had to face. He knew the woman in front of him, and judging by the calculating look she gave him as he took a seat in front of the desk, it wouldn't be long before she knew him as well. She had been in the tavern on his first trip through Hama Valon, had heard him declare he would go to the Tower to train, and therefore knew, as well, that he had lied. What have I gotten myself into?

It seemed her name was Ubriel, and she was, truly, in charge of training. How did one so young get such a position? She did not seem particularly physically gifted. She also wanted to know what his purpose in being there was.

He lounged back in his chair, steepling his fingers over his waist. "My name is Dax Torellion," he said, watching her carefully. The spark in her eyes as she heard his name told him all he needed to know- she knew him. Abruptly, a thought that might very well turn the situation around came to him. "I once said in your presence that I wished to train at the Tower," he said with his most winning smile. "Before I made it here I was called away on urgent business that took...quite some time....to settle. I returned as soon as I could." Three years, give or take, it had been.

He glanced around. "What do I need to do to become a part of this most remarkable establishment?"
Image Image Image Image

Bree
"The Path of Daggers"

Post by Bree » April 17th, 2015, 11:48 pm

In a moment, Ubriel recalled exactly where and when she had first met this man. The first night she had entered Hama Valon, she had stopped for a bite to eat and ended up in a tavern brawl. This man had been the seed of that fight. The fight had ended in a blazing inferno of glory; and humiliation at the hands of Seth Asha'man. If it hadn't been for Zacharyn and Ragan telling telling of her bravery and how she had valiantly come to the aid of this, as it happened, less than forthcoming young man.

In that particular instance, while not being exactly innocent, he had not been actually at fault for the bad luck of the men he had been dicing with. As Ubriel recalled, he had in fact had the opportunity to run from the fire and from possible incrimination. Instead, he had stayed and helped to carry water to douse the flames. That in turn led to his being scooped up by Seth in his inquisition about what had led to the inferno.

Ubriel felt fairly certain that beneath the determination to be a foul and villainous scamp, beat the heart of a truly okay guy. Sighing deeply and missing her horse, Ubriel pulled a large ledger toward her. Opening the book to a page marked with a ribbon, she took up her pen and dipped it in ink. Having Dax spell his name for her, she wrote it neatly on the next blank line. Not wanting to assume anything about a new recruit, she asked him what his preferred weapon was and what level of training he had and how.

After noting his answers and blotting the page, she asked a few questions that she had found were helpful in directing new trainees. "Dax, what do you think we do here? Why do you want to study with us? Is it a matter of pride or some other reason that brings you to our yard?"

Ubriel watched his face closely as he answered her questions. He was not very open and although she had never been gifted at reading a lie on someone's lips, she could tell that he was still holding his truth close to his heart. She nodded to herself and thought, Well enough. Any truly nefarious purposes that he is trying to conceal will become apparent before long.

She went through several other questions and listened to his answers. "Everyone here is encouraged to learn unarmed combat techniques as well as your most favored weapon. Is there a secondary or tertiary weapon that you would like to train in?"

"Are there any academic topics that you would like to study? We can offer military strategy, history, mathematics, philosophy and many others. Many recruits find life here happier and more fulfilling when they broaden their academic horizons as well as their martial interests."

"Do you have any preference as to having a roommate or not? Some people prefer the company and others can not sleep if they share a room."

Ubriel took note as he answered in her ledger and on another sheet of paper. That would help her later as she helped him find his classes and lodging.

OOC: :) Ubriel is going to give him the benefit of the doubt but she has her eye on him. I gave you a range of standard questions to answer. Are you hoping for the 6+ post on this thread?
ImageImageImage

Sunny
"Knife of Dreams"

Post by Sunny » April 27th, 2015, 10:39 pm

Dax contemplated the questions from his casual position in the chair across from Ubriel. The first was expected. “I have that the Grey Tower’s training program is quite exceptional and not entirely restricted to those who intend to bond,” he said with a small smile, and unexpected candor. “When I spoke to other men of my trade about sharpening my skills, they all said I should consider coming here, if I have the wit to live around channelers day and night. They also told me you are more open to wandering than, say, the Queen’s Guard in Caemlyn, and that appeals to me. Therefore, I came here.” She did not need to know about his encounter with the Whitecloaks. Not yet.

He considered the next question. “I’m willing to learn about any weapon or technique that might someday save my sorry neck,” he told her. “As for academics…I read a fair bit, I can write letters, and do simple sums. I haven’t needed more than that so far, but the same principle applies here as to martial skill- if learning more will extend my life, I will certainly give it a shot.” The idea of reading through books on philosophy did not appeal to him –what purpose could it possibly serve him?- but history, military strategy….those could be useful.

Her next question surprised him. “I don’t mind sharing a room. I can’t imagine needing all that much space.” Roommates could be annoying…and they could also be scapegoats, alibis, or even comrades. All in all, the benefits outweighed the risks.

“What exactly do you expect of your trainees?” He asked. “What does it take to become one of the Gaidin?”

---

OOC: Yes, I'd like this to count as my Mentor RP, please.
Image Image Image Image

Bree
"The Path of Daggers"

Post by Bree » April 29th, 2015, 10:13 pm

Ubriel fought the urge to lean back in her chair and prop her feet on her desk. Casual demeanors tended to make her relax hers. She sat forward instead and ticked off a couple of items on her ledger next to Dakson's name. She pulled a sheet of information from beneath the ledger and handed it to Dax.
http://www.grey-tower.net/Wiki/index.ph ... quirements "This should give you an idea of what will be expected of you. You will begin your time here as a Drin'far'ji. You will be expected to demonstrate some accomplishment in the study of unarmed combat as well as in at least one other weapon technique of your choice. You will be assigned a chores and exercise regimen to help you achieve a level of fitness that will help you become a Gaidin. There are also a few recommended classes like herbcraft and wilderness lore that may benefit you.

"Once you have achieved a certain level of training, you will be eligible for the test to be raised to the next rank. That will be Ji'alantin. After achieving sufficient training and skills at that level you will be tested one last time to become Gaidin. During the time you are training here, it is expected that you will participate with other trainees in various excursions as they arise and that you will have cause to explore in greater detail the position of Warder."

Ubriel thought for a moment and said, "You will be expected to wear the uniform of your rank and to attend your responsibilities. Any uncorrectable and habitual irresponsible behavior may be grounds for expulsion. Also, if there is any trouble that may follow you into the Tower, we need to know about it. As an initiate of these Yards, we will extend to you the best defense available for any trouble that we know about. Anything that finds you and we are unaware of, well, we really can't help you there."

Ubriel offered the pen to the man across from her. "If you are ready, sign your name here to indicate that you agree to behave and train with us. You may of course leave and formally withdraw from training at any time after this." Ubriel waited for him to take the pen from her.

OOC: We can do another round of question and answer here in the office or move straight into the tour of the Yards.
ImageImageImage

Sunny
"Knife of Dreams"

Post by Sunny » May 16th, 2015, 5:13 am

Dax listened to the woman's speech, his mind wandering a little as she covered ground similar to that he had heard at the start of any long term contract with a trade caravan. Wear the uniform. Follow the rules. Behave himself. Failure to obey meant expulsion. Blah blah blah. He adjusted himself in his chair, and made sure to node or smile when necessary.

Finally she finished with a bit about protection. He considered her words for a moment. Did he dare tell her? The Children surely were not stupid enough to attack the Grey Tower itself over one man's indiscretion. Therefore, the likelihood of needing any protection beyond the umbrella of the Tower grounds seemed quite small. Compared to the extreme likelihood of being labeled a troublemaker and being monitored, he was willing to risk it.

So, he nodded, smiled, and took the pen. He signed his name with a flourish, thanking his father silently for at least taking the time to teach him to read and write. After the ink dried, she indicated they were to go on a tour, so he gathered himself and stood, realizing as he did that he was a head taller than she. She had seemed much larger in that chair...he resisted the urge to check for a cushion.

"I can leave at any time?" He asked as they walked out, unable to keep the surprise from his voice. "I thought I would have to sign...a contract or something."
Image Image Image Image

Bree
"The Path of Daggers"

Post by Bree » May 16th, 2015, 1:53 pm

"Welcome to the Yards, Dax." Ubriel grinned as she greeted her new Drin’far’ji as if he was a new person. It had been her experience that whether or not he was aware of it, he was about to change. The Tower changed a person. She stopped briefly beside the recruit and said, “Come with me, please.” As she led the way through the halls and out of the building she tried to address the issue of the lack of a contract.

She understood the feeling of outlined commitment that a contract gave to many. The problem here was that it was less of a job and more of a lifestyle choice. It was a statement about the kind of person you were or at least, the kind of person you wanted to be. "No, the signing of the ledger is simply a record of who you are and how to contact your family. It tells us how many mouths to feed and shoes to have made. It is practical. There is no point to a contract. In the Warder Yard, unlike the channeler halls, there is no danger of you accidentally wielding your in-born spark of a sword in your sleep and killing an entire family of cats, or some such. If you want to leave, there is no more or less danger to you or us or anyone else than there was before you came."

Ubriel tried to boil down the reasons for this truth so that the less than attentive man ambling behind her could catch the point without straining himself. She was having a hard time not being overly amused by this new recruit. "Most of the people who have a history with some other martial service like a merchant guard or army of any sort before coming here have this or a similar misconception. There is this difference. Coming here is never about the money. It is not a job. There are only really two reason to be here and neither of them will be served by a contract. We do not want anyone who needs a contract to hold them to us.

"The vast majority of recruits arrive because they want to learn to be the best in their chosen weapon. That is not a motivation that is swayed by the requirement of honor or responsibility. Contract or no, if the desire is there, the recruit stays here. Then there is the recruit that comes specifically because the seek the life of a Warder. The opportunity to become chosen to devote themselves to a cause greater than their own. That particular motivation will not notice a contract and may break it in order to fulfill the greater destiny."

Ubriel felt a little like she should be speaking to her favorite Brown brother when she started speaking about these things but the topic always gave her chills. There was a greatness to the purpose and the spirit of the Warder Yard and she loved it with her whole being. She knew she sounded like a proud mother but for this, she was okay with that. "Either way, once here, those two types of people usually find more than enough reason to stay and tie themselves to these Yards more strongly than any written words have any hope to do."

She opened a door and led the way out into an expansive yard with hard packed dirt and sparse grass where trainees and teachers were sparring or practicing or simply exercising in small groups, pairs or occasionally alone. “In these yards you will be tested and trained and beaten and built back up. You will need medical attention and you will cause others to need it. But you will learn.” Ubriel led them over to a group practicing unarmed combat styles. “One of the required lessons for all of our trainees is Unarmed Combat. A class is offered to get you started.” She gestured around at the other types of training happening loudly all over the yards. “You will need to choose another fighting style to train in. We recommend that you begin with the weapon that you intend to use as your primary. But remember, you will meet many people who are going to be better than you and even more that for whatever reason are simply going to be luckier on any given day. It is wise to choose a secondary and a tertiary to become expert in as well. Do you know what looks interesting to you?”

She watched as her charge surveyed the women and men fighting with long quarterstaves and other distance weapons and the group doing target practice with their ranged weapons. There were several groups of trainees practicing sword and shield melee as well as a few performing advanced techniques with more exotic weapons. "There are probably classes but there are almost certainly individual trainers for most weapons and fighting styles. We can help you find what you need."

Ubriel gestured to the left of them and led the way around the edge of the yard to a smaller building there. “This is the armory. If and when you decide that you need any armor of any sort, this will be the place that you go to have it designed and fitted. The forges on the Tower grounds are elsewhere but you won’t need to go there if you don’t want to.” Ubriel opened the door and led the way inside.

Lining the walls of the room they entered were various examples of full suits of armor of every type and style. There were leather and padded suits and jerkins, full and half plate, chain and scale mail and various types of helmetry all there for display and inspection. Ubriel grinned at the shining display. It always made her happy the way lace and new glossy pots had made her mother so pleased. “Do you see anything you like?”

OOC: Alrighty, you know how to find the armor and fighting style descriptions. Is there anything Dax is into that isn't already a part of the archive? I would LOVE to expand the martial resources.
ImageImageImage

Sunny
"Knife of Dreams"

Re: Stories and Truth (Attn: Bree, Dax has FINALLY arrived. ;) )

Post by Sunny » August 26th, 2015, 6:17 am

Dax followed Ubriel from her office and through a hall as she explained why no contract was needed to join the Grey Tower's training yard. Surely the expense of the drop outs is a concern? Then again, with Aes Sedai in every direction, perhaps money was not a major issue for the Grey Tower. That thought was so alien to him that he couldn't contemplate it for long without feeling distinctly uncomfortable. Instead, he contemplated what she said. He had zero desire to become a Warder; the idea of being bound to a channeler for the rest of his life could not have been more repugnant. Weapons, on the other hand...learning to defend himself against anyone who came? To never fear footsteps in the night? That was dearly tempting.

He listened to the rest of her speech with something akin to interest, though the breeches-clad women participating in the unarmed class could not be ignored. As he turned away, he didn't bother hiding his smile. If he got to see such blatant displays of feminine curves in every class, perhaps he wouldn't mind being taught by women after all.

Still grinning, he followed Ubriel to the armory, and stopped in the doorway, awed by the display of iron wealth that those walls contained. "Do you see anything you like?" the Gaidar asked, and he quirked an eyebrow up as he walked past her, not quite ready to respond. He ran a hand over a shirt of scale mail as he passed it, but his attention was fixed on the collection of light armor. A doublet in forest green caught his eye, and he lifted it, examining it critically before setting it aside and reaching for a jerkin made of supple leather.

He showed her what he had found, and she expressed some surprise that he was not interested in something heavier. "In my previous line of work, speed mattered far more than absolute protection," he said in the most genuine tone he'd used the entire time he'd been speaking to her. "Chain has its place, but I need my armor to move with me, to be as adaptive as I am. For that reason I generally favor cloth or leather." He replaced the jerkin, and moved on to see what else the armory had in store for him.

After a pause, he realized she was waiting for a longer explanation. "I did guard work," he said, pulling a leather gauntlet onto his right hand. "I usually worked with caravans, but sometimes I was hired to watch a specific building, protect a certain person, that kind of thing." He flexed his fingers. "Regardless of the assignment, I generally fought street people, bandits, and other hired hands far more frequently than trained soldiers, and I rarely had companions I could count on. The people I fought were -are- desperate people in desperate circumstances, who fight fast and dirty, with no regard for any kind of honor code; once a man hits the ground in that kind of fight, there's no getting back up." The glove was far too stiff; he placed it back on its shelf.

"Most of what I know about fighting, I learned at the tip of another man's blade. I'm passable with sword or dagger and I can brawl with the best of them, though I'm definitely less successful in one on one combat. I can hunt with a bow, but don't find it useful in battle. Mostly...I improvise. Anything can be a weapon if properly utilized, and that has saved my bacon more times than I can count." He grinned wolfishly.

"All of that tirade aside, I'm ready to find a more stable way to protect myself and those I am sworn to serve," he closed his mouth as he realized exactly how much he had shared that he had had no intention of divulging. "And it seems that I may have come to exactly the right place to do that," he finished hastily. Except for the whole having to dodge being bonded thing. He would cross that bridge when he came to it. Hopefully.
Image Image Image Image

Bree
"The Path of Daggers"

Re: Stories and Truth (Attn: Bree, Dax has FINALLY arrived. ;) )

Post by Bree » August 29th, 2015, 6:50 pm

Ubriel grinned inwardly, trying to maintain a neutral expression outwardly. The response was perhaps the most relaxed and honest that she had heard from this secretive and distrustful man. She didn't think he was there to harm the Tower or the Yard. Had that been the case, she and everyone else along the path would have instantly shown the man to the gate and made it clear which side he should stay on. Instead, she thought this young man would be one of the members of the Yard that would have to find his own reasons to call this home. Everyone came here with some kind of haunted past. It wasn't like the tales of the Yard at the White Tower where men went out of tradition or simply for training. She hoped to build that kind of reputation for the Grey Tower Yard one day. Instead men and women alike came here to train and to build a name and a life for themselves. Most never expected to find the kind of support and home that they came to cherish. But one and all, they did. The Yard had a way of building a brotherhood of its initiates. Dax would come to that the same as the rest. This chink in his armor reassured her of that much.

Leading him back out of the armory and across the Yard to the twin building on the far side, she said, "Now everyone here learns unarmed and a primary weapon and a primary fighting style. But we encourage the practice and mastery of several types of weapon. This building is the weaponry hall. Here you will find an assortment that will provide the option for nearly anything you could want to try. There are racks and racks of various sorts of weaponry, field and practice models, available for use. You will need to get the permission of the Master of Weapons or your mentor or teacher to remove any of them. If you want to just come in and look them over or even heft them, the hall is open during the day.” She stopped before the door and opened it, leading them inside.

The inside of the building was like a library. Instead of the stacks of books, there were rows and rows of sorted and arranged weaponry. One rack held nothing but a variety of two handed bastard swords and the rack next to it held the same sword in a practice variety. There were other racks with polearms of various types and another with axes. One held an assortment of short bows with their cousin longbows two racks over. All together they made for a shiny and dazzling spectacle. Ubriel smiled, looking around as Dax looked at the weapons displays and listened to him share his thoughts. She nodded and said, “I myself came here with a quarterstaff. I thought I was good with it, but a few weeks here robbed me of that illusion. I have learned more than I ever thought was out there to learn. You will as well.” She gestured and led them back outside. "I am going to show you to your new room now and then leave you to settle in. You can request a mentor to show you the ropes and ask them to give you a tour of the entire grounds if you like or you can explore on your own. The bell will sound for meal times but there is generally some kind of refreshment available in the Warder Hall dining area. Unlike the channelers, we work up the need for serious food and sometimes that means we need to eat in the middle of the night."

Ubriel chatted amiably as she led the Drin back up to the Dormitory and up the stairs. As they followed the thin, decorative rug running down the center of the tiled hall floor, Ubriel explained about the rules of co-ed dormitories. Trainees in the Yards were expected to be responsible for their own good decision making and to follow the rules of respect and politeness as well as the code of conduct. Something about the way he had responded to other parts of their conversation led her to add, "You know, not everyone becomes a bonded Warder. Many of our number decide to stay unbonded and devote their allegiance to the Tower as a whole and the Yard specifically. If you find that you want to pursue that or find out more about the difference between bonded and unbonded Gaidin, I recommend having a conversation with our Gaidar Captain. She can tell you about it from both perspectives."

When they finally reached the room, the door was open and several stacks of folded linens, uniforms and toweling had been deposited there. "You will not have a roommate. There is no need and I feel it is more conducive to well rested and well trained recruits to have some privacy. The door will lock from the inside but I and any of the other administration of the Yards will always have a key. Your key," she handed over a chain with two identical keys on it, "will lock and unlock the door from outside." Do you have any further questions for me?"

[OOC: You can find more Weapon Descriptions here. I would very much like to see our offering of classes expanded to include more of the exotic weapons and an advanced unarmed combat class. You may end this thread with a simple description of your room or you may decide to carry on this thread for as long as you need to answer questions or explore IC. Welcome back!]
ImageImageImage

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik