Meeting the Amyrlin.

The offices of the M'hael, Amyrlin Seat, Master of Arms, Keeper and the MoNSTers
Gavin
"The Eye of the World"

Re: Meeting the Amyrlin.

Post by Gavin » January 8th, 2015, 12:35 am

When Amyrlin motioned to the clothes, Ga'vin gave a low grateful bow of thanks and hurriedly began putting on his tattered grey pants on first. He then cleared off her desk, piling the rest of his positions into a bundle of his coat. Then holding his bundle, that contained his coat, tunic, worn out, gloves, boots and the of his positions, he took one step back and looked down waiting for her to announce his punishment.

When she mentioned that being scraped up and from being dragged down from the tower was enough. Ga'vin blinked, and his head went up looking at the Amyrlin with a shocked look on his face. His jaw clicked shut, as she mentioned healing. He prayed he wouldn't be sent to the newly accepted sisters ... that was not healing that was bloody experimentation, that was what that was! .... I have a new healing weave I want to try, I swear I won't set you on fire again....

Ga'vin clung to the tattered bundle in his arms and bowed again, but just when he thought he would released she enquired as to what his name was. Ga'vin bit his lip as he sank to his knees, setting down the bundle and fished out his notebook....

The tinkers named me Ga'vin Firedancer, I do not know my birth name... May the light keep you, and protect you. It is an honor to serve you, Mother.

Ga'vin stood back up, holding his bundle in one arm as he passed the note back to her, bowing once more to her... he was about to turn and leave, but then twirled back around then bowed for a second time, as he had suddenly remembered that nobody! not even full warders! not even themselves Aes Sedai walked away from the Amyrlin without being dismissed first!

Ga'vin's face flushed a red with embarrassment, light he prayed the instructors didn't hear about this! He always got all the formalities mixed up! They had always laughed at him .... but then they probably wouldn't be laughing if they heard he actually had to see the Amyrlin! Luckily he hadn't been a total wool head and just walked out.

Carra
"Winter's Heart"
PC: Carraidhin Glaisne
SC: Conor Palfrey

Post by Carra » January 8th, 2015, 7:02 pm

Carraidhin Glaisne Carraidhin followed his movements as he dressed, watching where he was stiff and where his aches made him pause. She allowed him his things, aside the gloves and the flag. That she will take to Amayani herself. There was much for her and the Master of Arms to talk about and this at least gave her the excuse to escape the missives of her post. Her Keeper of Chronicles was competent enough but even still Carra struggled to let certain things be done by her. It was the challenge of being raised solely to one Ajah. No other Ajahs trusted her any more than she trusted them. It made Carra unique, and she felt that at least it may have been why she had the Stole around her neck and not another.

Even with all her gifts in Foretelling, she had not seen this one coming.

"Ga'vin Firedancer. I suspect you have many more stories to tell while you remain here." She said, her voice lilted a little with lightness but the stone remained. Carra couldn't dare smile during these things, not that she wanted to. Smiles were reserved for friends. "Go to the Infirmary and have them fix your wounds. No nonsense, just do as you are told. And then you are to report to Amayani Gaidar, as her Mistress of Training is unavailable, and tell her what you have done. She will exact the appropriate punishment for those under her charge."

She turned to her work, giving a hand of dismissal for the boy to be on her way. "You may take your leave, child. I expect not to see you here again for punishment." She wrote, and as she heard the door open for him to go she added softly so he might have not heard, "And Ga'vin Firestarter. Next time do not get caught."

Gavin
"The Eye of the World"

Post by Gavin » January 8th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Ga'vin tried to recover the gloves and the flag from the desk, but as he reached for them, the warning look in the Amyrlin's eyes said it all... words were not necessary, and he quickly retreated from the desk, finally counting his losses and accepting defeat.

Finally dismissed him, Ga'vin bowed low and then walking backward a few paces, then nearly falling over himself he quickly turned to reach the door. Once outside an Aes Sedai stared him! Her serene face was fixed with cold sharp disapproval. She said nothing .... he gaze went from the Amylin's door, probably just then realizing that he had just come out of Amylin's office and began staring at all the welts, bruises, and cuts on his body.... and for a moment her eyes softened, she looked as if she might have felt sorry for him!

Before Ga'vin could reach for his notebook,the woman grabbed him by his ear and began hauling him down to the Infirmary!
Last edited by Gavin on January 8th, 2015, 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Carra
"Winter's Heart"
PC: Carraidhin Glaisne
SC: Conor Palfrey

Post by Carra » January 8th, 2015, 9:50 pm

Ooc: So, there are certain expectations when it comes to being 'in trouble' in character, be sure to start a thread for the MoA and you will be instructed from there. As, you see, Carra expects to be obeyed and you will do well to listen.

On a side note, Aes Sedai tend not to yell or let their emotions rule them. Not usually. Aes Sedai Serenity is a big deal. Just something to keep in mind for the future.

Gavin
"The Eye of the World"

Post by Gavin » January 8th, 2015, 10:11 pm

OOC: Good point, I edited it.

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik