Sign your life away, probably [attn; Jenny] COMPLETE

The offices of the M'hael, Amyrlin Seat, Master of Arms, Keeper and the MoNSTers
Avyra
"The Path of Daggers"
PC: Avyra *bloody* Moeryr - Accepted

Re: Sign your life away, probably [attn; Jenny]

Post by Avyra » March 21st, 2016, 12:03 am

But she could still visit them as a full Aes Sedai. But then again, once her training was over she could leave if she wished, so it didn't shock her. She actually wasn't sure what Aes Sedai did after they finished their training, but that was a long way off for her, so she pushed the question to the back of her head.

However, she would write to them. That she would do, every week like Mirin Sedai had. Or she would try. She knew her mother would love to hear from her.

"I think you will do very well, Avyra."

It was an extremely bad idea to feed Avyra's ego and pride, and she seemed to swell up a bit at the praise. "Thank you, Mirin Sedai. Do you teach any classes here at the Tower? Actually, what can I do, as a Novice? What will be required to learn and what can I learn if I have time?"

Jenny
"The Path of Daggers"
PC: Larissa Saighan

Post by Jenny » March 21st, 2016, 6:50 pm

"Personally, I teach an introductory class on Persuasion and I've been considering taking on a few more classes as well - but I'll need to find the time, first," said Mirin.

She continued patiently. "As I said before, you will be enrolled in classes, not just pertaining to the One Power but also of writing, mathematics, history, literature, and philosophy. You will be required to pass each of these classes before being raised to Accepted," she said. "As an Accepted, you will be able to choose your own curriculum. Hopefully, by then you will have expressed interest in a few topics and be able to explore them to a deeper level."

Slight amusement tinted her voice as she regarded the new novice. "But Acceptance is far off in the future. I advise some patience, young lady. For now, you should go to your room and meet your new roommate."

((OOC: As a clarifying note, however, you don't have to write Avyra taking all of those classes! As long as you fulfill the Raising Requirements, you can apply to be raised and it is assumed that all these classes are passed by your character in a satisfactory manner.))

Avyra
"The Path of Daggers"
PC: Avyra *bloody* Moeryr - Accepted

Post by Avyra » March 21st, 2016, 8:20 pm

(Sweet. I don't really have any follow up post, so I'd consider this thread complete ^^")

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik