A Quiet Corner

Welcome to the Warder Yards. This is the place for Warder and Trainee roleplays. Informal non-training interactions take place here, as well as some extended role plays.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Warder Yards. This is the place for Warder and Trainee roleplays. Informal non-training interactions take place here, as well as some extended role plays. Yet these events may take place at any area of the Tower, and sometimes outside of it, since the images to the left merely serves as inspiration towards the sceneries of your stories. Channelers are always welcome, and might even find his or her bondmate through the threads that are displayed below.
Joshua
"New Spring"
PC: Elean Vynar

Re: A Quiet Corner

Post by Joshua » January 15th, 2019, 4:46 am

As she held out the quill for him to sign the book, Elean internally sighed with relief. He gracefully took the quill, and scribed his name with a flourish.
“I’d like to thank you for the opportunity to train here, and I am looking forward to the things that I will learn here.”

His ears perked up at her opening to receive questions. “ two days? Would I be able to leave the city during one of those, or am I allowed to leave for a while? I’m only asking because I have some...friends...waiting for me outside the city.” He mentally chastised himself for the cover up, and new she probably noticed...oh well, he thought, she’ll probably find out at some point. Moon Shadow did mention coming inside the city... “and if I need a chaperone, I’d prefer a Gaidin that is comfortable with surprises...”

Roan
Non-Channeller Representative
PC: Riahana
SC: Tia Tomosan, Aes Sedai
TC: Paks Liard, Ji'Val

Re: A Quiet Corner

Post by Roan » January 16th, 2019, 12:35 am

The Mistress of Training offered the man a small smile, "I assume your friends are of the four legged variety?" It was mostly a rhetorical question, as the color of his eyes gave him away, "The next two days are to do as you please. You are not the only Wolfkin in our ranks, and your friends may encounter others. Wolves are not as fond of being in the city and tend to stick to the woods on the outskirts.

"As you may have noticed, Hama Valon is not small. I hope the distance is not too much of an issue. Once you begin your training, you will not be allowed to leave the Tower without a chaperone, and you will be required to be in your room each night unless you seek permission from the Mistress or Master of Training. . .currently, that is me," Ria replied, her tone soft. Ria turned the book around after he signed and poured sand across his signature to help the ink dry. "Now. . .while you don't need a chaperone over the next two days, as I said, you will need one once you start training. When you do need to visit once you begin training, I would be happy to chaperone you. . .and would be honored to meet your friends."

The Gaidin folded her hands on the top of her desk, "Do you have any further questions?"

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik