Close Encounters of the Blue Kind [Attn: Alrim Farshera Gaidin]

Welcome to the Warder Yards. This is the place for Warder and Trainee roleplays. Informal non-training interactions take place here, as well as some extended role plays.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Warder Yards. This is the place for Warder and Trainee roleplays. Informal non-training interactions take place here, as well as some extended role plays. Yet these events may take place at any area of the Tower, and sometimes outside of it, since the images to the left merely serves as inspiration towards the sceneries of your stories. Channelers are always welcome, and might even find his or her bondmate through the threads that are displayed below.
Bella
Female Channeller Representative
PC: Miahala Darrow Sedai
SC: Lysira Viathene Gaidin
TC: Gareth Tomosan Asha'man
QC: Natlya Cade Gaidin
QC: Andraste Alhandra Sedai

Re: Close Encounters of the Blue Kind [Attn: Alrim Farshera Gaidin]

Post by Bella » October 23rd, 2017, 11:14 pm

Sadira smiled. It was a bright, earnest expression that rarely chanced upon her face. It had been tens of years since she had truly considered a warder. Her mother had tried to connect her with available Gaidin, and her brother had once or twice as well. While she had been open to the experience, this was the first time she'd found someone by chance that just...felt right.

She knew it with all the impassioned instinct of her matrilineal heritage, and that was no small thing. That instinct had founded a dynasty.

Turning to face him properly, she reached out and took his hand in both of her own. This was only the second time in her more than a century of life that she had woven this bond, but she could recall it like it was just yesterday. She'd never been much for formal words, but chose those of her own as she looked into his eyes.

"Alrim Farshera, Gaidin of the Grey Tower," she said softly, embracing Saidar and forming the Spirit that she settled upon him, tying them irrecoverably to one another, "and Warder to Sadira Jolstraer Aes Sedai, of the Blue."

Andy
"A Crown of Swords"
PC: Alrim Farshera Gaidin

Post by Andy » October 24th, 2017, 4:16 pm

He noted the way her face lit up with the smile upon his answer, making a quiet promise to try to replicate it as often as was possible. It was humbling in its way. It meant as much to him as it did to her, she would know that soon enough. His own smile was a soft but deep one, deepening as she took his hand and her words came out. It was a small, personal ritual and it was all the more special for it. He imprinted the moment into his memory, not that because he worried he would forget, but because of the significance.

He had no time for words in kind, the prickling sensation came as expected, seeming to cover his whole body like a blanket. It lasted longer than he anticipated but even with the extra time to try to ready himself nothing could have prepared him for it. It was overwhelming at first, and felt like colour looked, that was an oddity. There was a moment of almost double vision, a mental ripple, and there she was, within. He blinked a few times as he took it in, eyes not moving from hers. He had been right, she was beautiful. But he had to complete the ritual with his own words and he took a few moments to choose them meaningfully.

"The Light is my witness I shall keep you safe, Sadira Jolstraer Aes Sedai, of the Blue. From all things, always" he stated, a simple but deeply honest vow. No other words need be said, she would know.

What was certain was that her presence, so close and touching, felt like they were a whole instead of separate, merely an extension of each other. He took the opportunity to look upon her with more discerning eyes, taking her in. It was hard to fully know everything, much less separate her from himself. Any apprehension he might have had had dissolved in her presence. There was also a rising flicker of merriment and mischievousness that was like a rekindling of his old self once more, if a bit wiser and more bruised. It was telling she was able to give him that.

"You are everything I hoped I would find and more" he said, tapping the side of his head. He left it at that, it was an understatement at best.
~
Arafel Will Rise, Kick Matty's Butt & Be Totally The Most Awesome Land Evar
~

Bella

Post by Bella » October 26th, 2017, 9:43 pm

The bond blossomed in her mind and she felt herself come alive again in a way that she had not felt in so long, she had forgotten it was even possible to feel. Sensation and emotion flooded her mind and she closed her bright eyes for a moment to take it all in, sort out him from her and where they were inseparable.

When she opened them again, she saw him tap his head and heard his words.

"Oh, Alrim," she said softly, shaking her head a little. "Until I met you, I hoped for nothing, for I did not think that I would ever find this again. I had resigned myself to it, been content to do so and simply forge ahead on my own. I was content to exist, but I think I forgot what it was to live."

Andy
"A Crown of Swords"

Post by Andy » October 26th, 2017, 10:56 pm

He said nothing at first, still getting used to hearing her words at the same time that he could sense what emotions he could sense from her. He was not sure he was feeling things and reasoning them right. It was unknown to him after all, for the most part, and so he was left to his own intuition, trying to discern for the first time.

"You know, I didn't know what to expect," he said slowly, treading that line between himself and her as best he could for stability, the newness of the Bond interfering, "but I did know, before even trying, that you were special" he said with a smile, pulling her hands with his own single one to press his lips to them gently.

"I would say unique, Rose," he said with full certainty, using her middle name as he knew few did, it had taken a few whisper contests to discover it as it was but he would use it as his own name and confess later, "at least to me" he said, still finding it hard to discern between them.

What he did know, as sure as he breathed, was that she had not expected to truly 'live' once more. That feeling was strong and he rebelled against it as she would feel. He didn't believe in no win scenarios. He would go out of his way to do as best he could by her, though. That was the truth. He felt, deep down, how she felt. All of the emotion passed in a flash, and all he did was look at her, words not truly required, not caring for anything but her presence as he pulled her to him, to share his chair as she now shared his being. It seemed a small addition.

"Rose....Sadira," he said softly, "you were never meant to just exist. You were meant to live," he said, looking at her so close as she was, "I wouldn't have it any other way" he stated.
~
~

Bella

Post by Bella » October 26th, 2017, 11:48 pm

Rose. No one had ever called her that, in fact, except as part of her whole name. Her mind raced, wondering if she had told him or if he had found out on his own. She would not have been surprised in the least if it had been the latter, since he was a wily one--as she had learned--which was something she appreciated about him.

If you had asked her yesterday if she wanted anyone to call her that, she likely would have laughed and said no. Now, however, she liked the sound of it a lot.

...although probably only if he said it.

Had they gotten closer to one another--in the physical sense rather than the bonding sense, that was. She swallowed hard and her eyes flickered from his face to the space between them and then up again, wondering if she had moved closer or it just seemed that way because of the tether of Spirit now connecting them.

Some emotion shivered through her, and she wasn't entirely sure she recognized it. Though there was a dim recollection of having felt it before.

She squeezed his hand when she realized that they were still laced together. "I..." she began, before realizing that she sounded more breathless than she meant to. She smiled and took a short intake of air. "I look forward to the future, Alrim, and all that we may do together with it."

Andy
"A Crown of Swords"

Post by Andy » October 27th, 2017, 8:23 pm

He felt a flicker of something but had no frame of reference to compare it with. It lasted a short time, or rather it seemed to surge before receding. Not gone, controlled perhaps? His head tilted in consideration, watching her. Her gaze flickered, as if she were nervous. Then she spoke and he wondered if it was something else. He said nothing as his mind walked through it, squeezing her hand back.

"We," he said, as if feeling it out, "I like the sound of that. Our future will be wonderful if I have anything to say, which I do now, I suppose. Though I do feel for she that has to put up with me" he jested gently.

He shook his head theatrically at the same time, the faint jingles merely making him chuckle. If he could do one thing it was find amusement and try to make others laugh. He didn't think anything could get that out of him. A strange thing to be proud of. He pushed himself up and stood before her.

"But I enjoy the now, with you" he said, giving up on trying to separate them internally now, looking down at her warmly, "the future will be there. And we will walk that path together. But now...now is where the living takes place" he pushed a few stray strands of hair from her face. He bent down and pressed his lips to her fingers.

"Now, what would such a lovely Blue do to celebrate such an occasion? It is a special day after all"
~
~

Bella

Post by Bella » October 28th, 2017, 7:38 pm

Yes. This was now, and now was where the living took place. That was something very important to remember, and a thought that scattered from her mind when he touched her hair and kissed her fingers again. It was a gesture so simple and yet so gallant. And one that she couldn't honestly remember the last time she'd felt.

Celebrate? She could think of many things, and yet no one thing at all.

Sadira reveled in the blurriness of the lines within her mind. It was comforting in being familiar, and yet new. While others might find shackles in the tie, she found it freeing in ways she couldn't even begin to comprehend let alone explain. She didn't care to do either, however, she just wanted to feel it and appreciate it.

Instead of answering him immediately, she tilted her head and looked at the source of the soft sounds. She reached out and touched one of his bells with the tips of her fingers. Her step-father had been Arafellin, she reflected, but he never wore the bells. She smiled a little as she looked at it, then let the strand of hair drop as she looked at him again.

It was a special day, she thought as she kissed him.

Andy
"A Crown of Swords"

Post by Andy » October 29th, 2017, 7:29 pm

He wondered, as she stepped in closely, whether she truly appreciated how lovely she was, her smile lighting up her face in a way that could cut through the hardest stone. He had studied her face and her eyes in their time together, admiring both, but her smile was truly special. But what grabbed his attention most was the strength of her within, a reflection of how deep her emotions could run. Perhaps she saw the same, he had no way of knowing.

He merely watched silently as she inspected the bell, wondering what she saw in its tiny reflection. He was an oddity at the Tower for wearing them, but he couldn't see himself being himself without them. They had a music of their own, that though faded into the background, was always there. There was that smile again, and he wondered what she was thinking as she stared at the silver bauble, heartbeat quickening at her proximity. All such musings were forgotten shortly after. Surprise, followed by delight, followed by the surge of what he felt for her, stronger than before.

His arms came around, hands either side of her face, gentle but firm in their expression. He was trying to imprint this moment now too but he could never do it justice, he knew. Hands fell to pull her to him, enjoying her scent and taste, picking her up gently. It was hard not to smile into her lips as he turned them around. She was intent on making this the best, and most surprising, day of his life, it seemed, and he didn't truly want to stop her. Placing her back down he cupped her cheek.

"Beautiful Rose"

No words needed to be said, he knew, but he wanted to. He was not sure when feelings had begun to stray beyond friendship but as he gazed at her with all that he felt, it felt right. He kissed her once more. Funny, he thought, how such a small series of actions could contain so much more than words.
~
~

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik