The Shape of You [Attn: Terric Gaidin]

Welcome to the Warder Yards. This is the place for Warder and Trainee roleplays. Informal non-training interactions take place here, as well as some extended role plays.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Warder Yards. This is the place for Warder and Trainee roleplays. Informal non-training interactions take place here, as well as some extended role plays. Yet these events may take place at any area of the Tower, and sometimes outside of it, since the images to the left merely serves as inspiration towards the sceneries of your stories. Channelers are always welcome, and might even find his or her bondmate through the threads that are displayed below.
Bella
Female Channeller Representative
PC: Miahala Darrow Sedai
SC: Lysira Viathene Gaidin
TC: Gareth Tomosan Asha'man
QC: Natlya Cade Gaidin
QC: Andraste Alhandra Sedai

Re: The Shape of You [Attn: Terric Gaidin]

Post by Bella » March 27th, 2017, 10:45 pm

She read what he pointed to, and listened as he spoke. As his words grew deeper, she shut the book and rested it against her legs as she turned her head enough to look at him. She understood very well how he felt, mostly, because that was similar to how she felt after Morgan had died. She was supposed to have protected him, and didn't.

However, she would not throw advice down into the pit. She could hop down there with him, and show him the way out. And she would, because she...

"I will," she said softly, soberly. "However, I know that you can serve no one if you do not take care of yourself as well. How can you hunt evil if you do not eat or sleep? You will have no strength for your task." She laid the book aside and turned slightly so she could better face him. "I don't want to see that happen, Terric. So let me help you in that way too?"

Locke
"The Path of Daggers"
PC: Terric of the Salt Flat Sept of the Nakai Aiel
SC: Alric Aurella
TC: Nasrin Naceri

Post by Locke » March 28th, 2017, 2:21 am

Terric
Terric graced her with one of his rare smiles. “You are a wise woman, Natlya Cade. We shall watch each other's backs in our daily life, just as in the dance.” Feeling a playfulness he hasn't felt since before Vaidulo, Terric said, “That would require us seeing a lot more of each other. I do miss seeing more of you.”

The smile slipped as Terric actually looked into her eyes. Something was different. He was learning to read her better these days. At least he thought so. Admittedly, he had been to distracted earlier to see it. There was something out of the ordinary. What was that look?

Cupping her cheeks lightly, he tilted her head up holding her gaze. “Are you sure you’re ok, Natlya Cade?” he asked again. “You don’t have to be strong for my benefit.”
Sweet Buns or GTFO
ImageImageImage

Bella

Post by Bella » March 28th, 2017, 5:26 pm

Her hazel eyes shone at him for a moment before closing as she leaned her face into his touch. Her lips parted as she began to reply to him and say that of course she was okay, but now she almost wondered. Vaidulo had certainly not affected her the same way it had him, but she had been affected...and of course, that wasn't the only part.

"I'm not playing at being strong," she assured him after a moment, opening her eyes again to meet his. "I promise. That's not to say I don't have plenty on my mind, but I am all right." She paused and her lips curved in a small smile. "As you don't have to be strong for my benefit either, you know."
Spoiler: show
The look he's getting right now. :P

Locke
"The Path of Daggers"

Post by Locke » March 29th, 2017, 12:15 pm

Terric
For a moment, Terric let himself in the warmth of her smile. This one was a little softer, spring day in the Wetlands. As opposed to her broadest smile which was like dawn in the Threefold Lands. He realized it might be a good idea to mention that to her at some point. Laughing softly, he kissed her forehead. “Pardon, of course you don’t have to play at being strong. You already are.”

Reaching for the bottle again, Terric said, “I am glad you’re here.” His stomach grumbled as he said, “I.. well I’ve obviously been ignoring my own needs for the past few days. I have toh,” he said flashing a quick smile. Some obligations weren’t as bad as others.
Spoiler: show
I see your short smiling ginger and raise you a tall smiling ginger.
Sweet Buns or GTFO
ImageImageImage

Bella

Post by Bella » March 29th, 2017, 9:52 pm

"I repeat that you can do nothing if you're not well enough to do them," she said softly. She didn't understand the concept of toh and what was required of it like he did, but she better understood him now and knew its importance. "I'm glad I'm here too," she added quietly, stroking his cheek and smiling softly.

Many things rushed to her mind, but her first order of business was getting him taken care of. Anything she might...say could wait. She reluctantly moved away from him. "You need to eat," she said as she rose.

Brushing her hair behind her ears, she moved to the small kitchen and looked through the minimal number of spaces. While there were things that could be turned into food, she wasn't sure much of it sounded very appealing. She put her hands on her hips and pursed her lips in thought before making a decision.

"I'm gonna go get you food," she declared, heading for the door. She opened it but paused with her hand on the edge. Looking back at him, the determination was again softened in her eyes. "I missed you, Terric," she said quickly, dropping her head. "I'll be back shortly."

Locke
"The Path of Daggers"

Post by Locke » March 30th, 2017, 4:27 pm

Terric
Terric sat watching the door for a while after she left. He considered trying to read more but decided against it. Natlya Cade wouldn’t be pleased if she came back and found him reading again. He laughed slightly, putting the book aside he reclined back lacing his fingers behind his head.

As he tried to simply relax, his thoughts drifted back to Natlya Cade. She didn’t have to do any of this for him. She seemed happy to though. It was nice. When they were acting in concert, everything simply felt natural. While natural might not always be as exciting as those tumultuous romances of stories, natural was a much stronger foundation.

His eyes, which had begun to drift closed, snapped open. Romance? Where had any of that come from? Sure they had shared a bed several times in the past, but it hadn’t been about romance. With a mental shrug, he resolved to talk to her about it if seemed like it would be an issue. If they were going to partner up against darkfriends, they didn’t need any gaps in their formation. With the matter settled, Terric began to drift off to sleep.
Sweet Buns or GTFO
ImageImageImage

Bella

Post by Bella » March 31st, 2017, 2:35 am

Nat felt a sudden...reluctance to depart as soon as she closed the door. She frowned. She knew she would be coming right back, so what was the feeling? There seemed to be a string tied to some place inside her that was attached to that door. No, to something on the other side of the door. As she walked, the string stretched and tried to pull her back.

She made it all the way to the kitchen however, almost rubbing at her chest where she felt that strange feeling. She realized it wasn't the first time she had felt it, but she wasn't keen to think too much about the other times. There were not always the most pleasant of moments in her life over the past few weeks, but they were better now.

And this wasn't exactly like that. So what was it?

"Natlya Cade, what are you doing in this kitchen?" It was the booming voice of the Mistress of the Kitchens. A more fearsome and feared woman could not be found in the Grey Tower, even in the highest echelons. After all, even the Amyrlin Seat needed to eat and if the rest of the Tower were not fed, there would a revolt.

The redheaded Gaidin spun around and instantly put on her most winning smile. And it was a pretty damn winning smile. "I have just come to fetch a meal for a friend," she said, holding out her hands in supplication. "He hasn't been taking care of himself well enough and I'm trying to see to the job. Help a girl out?"

The Mistress eyed her. "Terric Gaidin ain't been eating enough? And the world hasn't collapsed."

Nat's smile vanished into a frown of uncertainty mingled with curiosity. "How did you know who I meant?" She paused. Did she not have any other friends? She was sure she did.

And the only answer to her question she got was a wave of a thick hand and the Mistress moving off to fetch a tray. She handed it to Nat and pointed deeper into the kitchens. "Stew's on. Take two bowls, I know he'll want them. Some bread too. Just this once, you hear, you can escape the spoon." And with that, she trundled off.

Pushing away her curiosity over the big woman's omniscience, she didn't waste the favor granted her. She hurried to the pots, found two bowls, filled them, sliced some breath and took a spoon. Drink was already there, so it was only the food to be worried about and she hurried away with her prize before any minds could be changed.

She returned to his quarters and felt the little weight, the tugging, ease up. She balanced the tray on her hip and opened the door.

As she stepped inside, she realized that it looked like he was just waking up. She hadn't tried to be quiet at the door, but it seemed that he had drifted off. Well. Task number two on the list, after the food.

She shut the door behind her and carried the food to the table, setting it down and pushing the spoon closer. She sat back a little and grabbed the bottle, taking a long drink. The feeling in her chest was gone, but she tried to not think about that too much. "Eat," she said gently. "Then time for some sleep, I think." She hesitated. "I could stay...if you like."

Of course, she had no idea if he would want her to--they hadn't spent a night together in any way since returning from their trip--or if her presence might help, but something said...it would. Help not only him, but her as well.

Locke
"The Path of Daggers"

Post by Locke » April 2nd, 2017, 1:17 am

Terric
Suppressing the thought that she'd make an yielding roof mistress, Terric pushed himself up into his side to eat. He didn't feel particularly hungry, but once he started eating the stew, he didn't stop. He gestured for her to join him on the floor as he ate.

“Stay as long as you’d like, Natlya Cade,” Terric said. “There is a spare chest where you can put your things.” Pausing with his spoon halfway to his mouth, he realized he was probably getting ahead of himself. “If you want to that is. There's just me and the dog. If you want to, you can stay as long as you want.” The idea of waking up and going to sleep with her around, seeing her on a daily basis, outside of their usual duties or training was surprisingly appealing. Maybe they could recapture those blissful days in Baerlon. Better yet, they could create some new memories. If she was anywhere near as interested as he realized he was.
Sweet Buns or GTFO
ImageImageImage

Bella

Post by Bella » April 2nd, 2017, 11:10 pm

Did he just...ask her to move in? It sounded an awful lot like that, but that seemed a bit extreme. After all, they hadn't really even been together since their trip, except for the journey to Vaidulo and then sparring. However, sitting there with him, and the feeling that came over her... Well, she almost wanted to say yes.

She knew, however, that it was foolish. He could not possibly have meant it that way, and it was a rash response.

"I would like to stay tonight," she said, her voice soft and her smile tender. "From there, we'll see how it goes." Well, that just happened. She had not planned those words to come out of her mouth, but there they were. She couldn't take them back, nor would she. "Clearly, you are terribly lost without me, Gaidin," she went on, hazel eyes flickering as her smile grew with her teasing.

Locke
"The Path of Daggers"

Post by Locke » April 3rd, 2017, 7:16 pm

Sleepy Terric
His laugh turned into a yawn as he replied. “You’re probably right, Natlya Cade,” he said as another yawn forced it's way out. His flicker of engagement vanished at the sight of her smile. Light, he wasn't becoming the sort of man who would embarrass himself for a pretty smile was he? Thinking back to past romantic entanglements, Terric thought it might be a little too late. Was that what this was? A romantic entanglement? She was feeding him.

As afternoon turned to evening, the pair simply talked. The food Natlya Cade had brought steadily disappeared and so did the brandy. At one point, while talking a curiosities shop he’d heard about in town, she asked if he would take her. Part of him questioned her intent with the outing, and he almost brought it up. After another yawn, he held his tongue. She'd been right, he was exhausted. Probably not thinking too clearly either. In the morning then.

The conversation continued, meandering from one subject to the next until Terric’s eyelids began to droop. He tried to fight to stay awake, but a tenderly authoritative Natlya Cade had him out of his clothes and into his blankets. Once she was satisfied that he wouldn't try sneaking off to read or something, she readied herself for bed and extinguished the lamps. After planting a light kiss on his cheek, she snuggled in next to him. Terric stirred slightly, surprised to find a warm body pressed against his, but he didn't have any complaints. Instead, the drowsy Aielman, snaked an arm around her body and buried his face in her hair. He was asleep within moments.
Sweet Buns or GTFO
ImageImageImage

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik