The Shape of You [Attn: Terric Gaidin]

Welcome to the Warder Yards. This is the place for Warder and Trainee roleplays. Informal non-training interactions take place here, as well as some extended role plays.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Warder Yards. This is the place for Warder and Trainee roleplays. Informal non-training interactions take place here, as well as some extended role plays. Yet these events may take place at any area of the Tower, and sometimes outside of it, since the images to the left merely serves as inspiration towards the sceneries of your stories. Channelers are always welcome, and might even find his or her bondmate through the threads that are displayed below.
Bella
Female Channeller Representative
PC: Miahala Darrow Sedai
SC: Lysira Viathene Gaidin
TC: Gareth Tomosan Asha'man
QC: Natlya Cade Gaidin
QC: Andraste Alhandra Sedai

Re: The Shape of You [Attn: Terric Gaidin]

Post by Bella » April 3rd, 2017, 11:07 pm

It took Nat a little longer to fall asleep, but she hadn't been working herself into the ground for the past several days.

She enjoyed talking with him, about things both serious and idle. She enjoyed laying here with him like this. She enjoyed (and missed) the things that had happened back in Baerlon. Suddenly that feeling she'd had, before it all went downhill for a while, came back. Could they make it last?

Well, no, it turned out. But could they make it again was the question? Or was she getting ahead of herself?

It felt like her mind raced until deep in the night before she finally drifted off to sleep. Once she did, she slept soundly though. Somewhere during the night, their bodies had shifted yet when she woke, she found them still entangled with one another--just in a way differently than when they'd gone to sleep.

She had the thought to get up and get breakfast, but then she had the second thought to stay right where she was a while longer and so she chose that option and burrowed against his back.

Locke
"The Path of Daggers"
PC: Terric of the Salt Flat Sept of the Nakai Aiel
SC: Alric Aurella
TC: Nasrin Naceri

Post by Locke » April 4th, 2017, 3:27 pm

Terric
Terric's eyes fluttered open at the subtle changes in his bedmate’s breathing. “It's good you survived the night,” Terric said stretching and burying himself deeper into his pillow. For a moment, he was reminded of Baerlon. “I like waking up next to you,” he said yawning, “Just thought you should know.”

He shifted around, rolling to face her with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. Hand nestling against the curve of her hip, he said, “I should probably get up. Maybe go back to my research, or at least have a long overdue conversation about us.” Rolling them both so he could use her chest as a pillow, Terric said, “But, I’d rather just lay here with you. I don’t know. There’s something about you, Natlya Cade, that makes me just want to ignore the outside world.” He wouldn’t abandon his duty, there were still threats out there. She’d been correct though, he needed to take care of himself. Besides, maybe he didn’t have to do this alone. The warmth of her skin against his cheek and a scent that was distinctly hers filling his nostrils kept him in the moment. "Thank you, Natlya Cade," he murmered with eyes closed.
Sweet Buns or GTFO
ImageImageImage

Bella

Post by Bella » April 4th, 2017, 10:12 pm

Natlya moved easily with his changes of positions, settling back in comfortably as he resettled. When he rested his head upon her, a smile tender curved her lips and she stroked his hair. "I like waking up next to you too," she said softly, not wanting to disturb him too much with speaking too loudly.

She brought her other hand around to touch his face, encouraging him to look at her.

"What conversation about us do you think we should have?" she asked, though her voice was little more than a whisper and the look in her eyes almost unbearably tender. "I feel more at peace when I'm around you, Terric."

Locke
"The Path of Daggers"

Post by Locke » April 7th, 2017, 6:53 pm

Terric
Voice barely above a whisper, Terric spoke, “I don’t want to get ahead of myself, but I think we’re good for each other. You are good for me at least.” He propped himself up to look down at her. There was a degree of tenderness in her hazel eyes, he’d never seen from her. His breath caught for a moment, and he could feel his heart thumping a steady rhythm.

“Natlya Cade, I want you in my life. I want to be in your life.” Each word came out slowly, weighed and measured. He knew he had to be sure what he was saying. “As long as you’ll have me I’ll watch your back and fight at your side,” he smiled slightly. “It makes me happy to do so.” There, the words were out of his mouth and there was no way to take it back. He felt like he’d stepped out into thin air, but he was happy he’d done so. Now to see if he was going to fall, or if he was going to fly.
Sweet Buns or GTFO
ImageImageImage

Bella

Post by Bella » April 8th, 2017, 1:37 am

She didn't dare to fully believe the words. It was like the moments that had come to life during their trip--the exhilaration, the wonder, the tenderness, and then the pain when it felt like it was going to be ripped away...the dull ache of coming back together but not knowing what to do next and letting themselves wander--all wove together.

Natlya's breath caught in her throat and her heart actually skipped a beat.

This... was what she had wanted in that trip. What part of her wanted every time they saw one another in the time since. Each "friendly" moment of sparring or talking or all the moments, the something that was missing. Well, she knew what it was now. Suddenly, it all seemed so bloody obvious. And she felt like a fool.

"Terric," she said his name softly, but with great warmth. "I want you in my life too, and I want to be part of yours. I am happy to be here, and I am happy to fight alongside you." She lifted herself up enough to kiss him. "Be mine," she whispered, "and let me be yours."

Locke
"The Path of Daggers"

Post by Locke » April 9th, 2017, 1:15 am

Terric
So it would be flight then. Be mine she had said. Be mine! Until this very morning, he hadn't even realized he'd wanted to hear those words. Now he didn't even want to think about a world where she didn't say them.

“Always and forever,Natlya, shade of my heart,” he said with an unexpected certainty. Shade or my heart? Did he really feel that way? Well of course he did. A glint came to his eyes as his hand found a toned thigh. He would show her exactly how much he meant those words.
Sweet Buns or GTFO
ImageImageImage

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik