Sweat, Toil and Temperament [Attn: Marla]

Welcome to the Warder Yards. This is the place for Warder and Trainee roleplays. Informal non-training interactions take place here, as well as some extended role plays.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Warder Yards. This is the place for Warder and Trainee roleplays. Informal non-training interactions take place here, as well as some extended role plays. Yet these events may take place at any area of the Tower, and sometimes outside of it, since the images to the left merely serves as inspiration towards the sceneries of your stories. Channelers are always welcome, and might even find his or her bondmate through the threads that are displayed below.
Andy
"A Crown of Swords"
PC: Alrim Farshera Gaidin

Re: Sweat, Toil and Temperament [Attn: Marla]

Post by Andy » April 18th, 2017, 4:54 pm

Well well, not the average noble and perhaps not the average woman at all. Should have known his mind told him as his fixed smile crept slightly longer and turned into a real one around his cup.

It was rare indeed for someone to willingly associate with someone who had a somewhat shady past. After all he didn't even know if anyone who hated him from those days were still alive, he had a few reasons for not staying in Arafel but the family one had been the most pressing and painful. Known associates might one day find him and he would deal with that if it happened but it was a precious gift that the small woman gave him - trust. Rare to give to a thief and ne'er-do-well indeed. The touch upon his hand and her words merely served to make him wonder what he had done to deserve her company, he must've done something good for it he reasoned.

"Hah. Possibly," he conceded, "never would have been like I am now if thy hadn't. I'm not sure it was unfair, maybe. I caused a lot of problems and...disappointments," he shrugged, the revelation had made him relax somewhat further but he was trying not to dwell these days, "and I consider myself the more fortunate for the meeting, definitely" he grinned at her.

What happened next, however, made his jaw slacken and his eyes widen, silently pouring a trickle of ale over his lap that he brushed off with an oath once his surprise had faded and the dampness had set in. He very carefully took out his weighted dice and put them alone into the cup and gestured to her. He watched her rattle them, knowing how they should come up but somehow knowing they wouldn't just before they rolled out all crowns. He blinked and toyed with one of them idly for a few moments, eventually flicking them to what they should have been - three crowns, a six and a five.

"Blood and bloody, flaming ashes Fiona," he breathed softly, "those were...well they were trick dice. That...shouldn't be possible" he leaned back with an amused yet puzzled look to his face, silently turning over the possibilities and wondering why she weren't surrounded by piles of gold every day whatever she wanted.

"The luckiest woman in the lands and you end up in a tavern with me," he snorted finally, "I'm not sure if I feel better or whether it means your luck is...selective," he noted, hoping it was the former, "tell you what, let's get out of here and I'll find us some more taverns. I think this will be a fun evening for us both, can't say I'd say no to such lovely company for once" he offered.

He was not a greedy man by nature but this was an opportunity that felt like fate, as if it was supposed to happen. Whether for riches or excitement or other things he didn't know. All he knew was that he'd give quite a lot indeed to spend and evening with a lass with eyes like hers.

Things were going to be very interesting indeed.
~
Arafel Will Rise, Kick Matty's Butt & Be Totally The Most Awesome Land Evar
~

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik