Getting Lost (open)

A place for the Learning Ranks to socialize and mingle.
Alianora
"The Path of Daggers"
PC: Liaran Sedai, Blue Ajah
SC: Amaranie Sedai, Indigo Ajah
TC: Kalyan Rihera, Yellow Ajah

Re: Getting Lost (open)

Post by Alianora » January 6th, 2019, 1:34 am

Kalyan
When they reached their destination, Kalyan was relieved to see that the building housing the Soldiers was far less massive than the Grey Tower itself. He nodded at Maryn with a smile and said, "Thanks for showing me around. I think I can manage to find my room from here, so I won't keep you any longer." He turned his head to look at the outside area between the Tower and the place where they stood, noticing with surprise that it didn't seem to be nearly as confusing now as it had while they were still walking. Studying the signs, Kalyan could even recall where a few of them led. Already, the Grey Tower was feeling a little less intimidating, and a little more welcoming.

That feeling helped Kalyan to look forward to what he faced next, a room he would share with another man, possibly for many years. His smile grew wider as he thought of his room at home, one which was supposedly his, but which the twins had constantly been in and out of as soon as they'd learned to open doors. I might actually have more space to myself here than I ever had at home, he thought. He already missed them, but the idea of a little more privacy was not at all unpleasant. With a wave to Maryn, Kalyan stepped forward and entered the building, as ready as he could be for the new life ahead of him.

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik