To meet one from the Homeland [Attn: Steve]

When channelers need to channel and don't want to risk breaking the Tower into a million pieces, this is where they go.
Felix
"The Fires of Heaven"
PC: Felix Kal'Sarak - Dedicated
SC: Artur Baeyn - Drin'far'ji

To meet one from the Homeland [Attn: Steve]

Post by Felix » June 26th, 2016, 3:19 am

Felix Kal'Sarak
The sun glinted off of the blade of Felix Kal'Sarak. A blade used for hundreds of years by countless Malkier men. His hair flew barely contained by his Hadori as he practiced the weaves of his calling. Destruction erupted around him as he wove threads of the elements together. He practiced the swordsman forms as his power pulsed around him. His concentration grew with each practice session.

The light breeze through the chaotic yard brought the sharp scent of active violence from all over the Tower. Warders in training and Channelers alike manifested the scent all carrying their actions on the wind. The scent skirted Ko'di as Felix practiced. Sweat glistened on his chest and back as he flowed from one form to another his coat and shirt lay feet away carelessly tossed aside in the heat.

Others practiced around the Yard causing constant bumps to erupt on Felix's arms and a steady sense of menace to pervade the area. He ignored the feelings of others practicing and focused on his own internal battle and practice.

Ribbons of Air slashed the ground causing rents to appear in front of him as he danced blades with an unseen force. He wove destruction in between sword slashes and guards. Lightning struck and ground erupted as he danced back and forth. He pushed himself harder with each weave. Exhilaration permeated the void as the dirt flew from a last bolt and his eyes were briefly blinded. When he could see clearly a women stood in front of him in Novice White. Something felt familiar about her.
Image To exist is to change; to change is to mature; to mature is to create oneself endlessly. -Henri Bergson- [Tracker Thread]

Steve
"New Spring"

Re: To meet one from the Homeland [Attn: Steve]

Post by Steve » July 4th, 2016, 5:11 pm

The heat engulfed the northern novice as she made her way around the channeling yards. Some believed that waiting till they were accepted was enough. She wanted to see more, to learn more. What had begun as a Saidar basics lesson had grown into an addiction to learn more weaves and grow stronger.

A slight breeze was all that kept her from sweating in this boiling heat. She was to stubborn to complain or let it show how uncomfortable she was. How on earth did southerners ever put up with this most of the year.

It had been said in one of her classes that Tear never had snow, how did one go through the seasons without it. Next they’ll be saying Trollocs where old wives tales. Ah the musings of the south, how they could bring a person form the border lands to chuckle.

Taking a deep breath of the fresh if warm air Lekana turned around a broken boulder, a towel on her shoulder she had brought from the tower with her. Her eyes danced over the few men practicing here, they seemed to be stronger with earth and fire, such power, but what good did a flame hold against a bucket of water.

With a sudden shock she stopped and stared, an oddity for her. Was that a Hadori? She had been told there was a Malkieri boy here but, in the month she had been here, there had been no sign of him. Now he was here before her in the flesh, he was taller than her. His face was hard like a warrior, but his eyes looked like there was more to him.

With a smile she waited for him to stop, her crimson hair pinned back billowed in the breeze as one or more practicing channelers used air on their targets creating a wind.

Finally, he stopped.

Pulling the towel down from her left shoulder she offered it to the shirtless boy. He had a good frame, if he chose to remain shirtless she would not be one to complain.

“I knew there was another of our heritage here. I didn’t believe it till I saw you, I am Lekana. Here dry yourself, you look like if your practicing for a while and this hot sun is not the same as up north.”

Her eyes took a quick glance to his hands. A mild surprise dancing across her face as she saw the Malkieri made blade.

Lekana Ricsar

Novice

Felix
"The Fires of Heaven"
PC: Felix Kal'Sarak - Dedicated
SC: Artur Baeyn - Drin'far'ji

Re: To meet one from the Homeland [Attn: Steve]

Post by Felix » July 27th, 2016, 5:31 am

Felix
“I knew there was another of our heritage here. I didn’t believe it till I saw you, I am Lekana. Here dry yourself, you look like if your practicing for a while and this hot sun is not the same as up north.”

Shock drove Saidin from his body and he shook slightly at the sudden loss. Everything lost its clarity. He took another look at the women standing in front of him offering her towel. She was Malkier, he had only met the ones from his home village. A small grouping of the proud people that at one time had a great nation that held the blight back for countless years.

He took the towel from Lekana and took in the beauty of the Malkier women. In another life she could have been his carneira. He chuckled at the thought. His cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"Hello Lekana, peace favor you. I am Felix, I had heard there was another too but did not believe the rumors. Tai’shar Malkier." He quickly sheathed his sword and bowed to the lady greeting him.

"I hail from Sheinar, I have heard rumors of more of our people in other lands but have never met another. Where do you hail from my lady?"

He shifted nervously not sure how to act. His people held unique customs in the borderlands but his schooling in them was from his boyhood, many years past. He did not wish to upset Lekana and make a fool of himself.

With his initial shock recovered from he was hit with a sudden urge to empty his stomach standing in the channeling yards with the absence of Ko'di. The scent of violence struck him hard as if he was punched in the gut.

He took a step back and gathered the calm of the void around him and seized Saidin. The void eased his awareness of the violence permeating the air around him.

"Do you wish to practice with me?"
Image To exist is to change; to change is to mature; to mature is to create oneself endlessly. -Henri Bergson- [Tracker Thread]

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik