Wanted: Threads

A place to discuss future RP plans, request RP partners, or respond to others' ads.
Alianora
"The Path of Daggers"
PC: Liaran Sedai, Blue Ajah
SC: Amaranie Sedai, Indigo Ajah
TC: Kalyan Rihera, Yellow Ajah

Wanted: Threads

Post by Alianora » August 23rd, 2020, 12:35 am

I'm looking for some threads to start off my new novice, Catasina. I'm open to just about anything with her right now, and could do chores, studying, formal lessons, or just general meeting other people. She also enjoys pranking people she dislikes, if someone wants to help her with one or be her victim.

She wants to make friends, but isn't always good at being one in return. She is also somewhat desperate for attention and will seek it in its positive and negative forms. There is a chance that Catasina will end up turning to the Shadow, depending on how she develops.

Jack
"Lord of Chaos"
PC: Malcym Ashe

Re: Wanted: Threads

Post by Jack » August 24th, 2020, 11:34 pm

I'll happily sacrifice my drin Malcym Ashe for this effort, especially since his feud with Miahala Sedai has come to an end. I'm open to him developing an amicable partners-in-crime if they've both been victim to the same prank (such things usually involve horse manure) or frenemies after a misunderstanding. He also needs someone to keep him on his toes.

Can be available for general threads, such as chores and general non-channeling studies.

Upsides: He tends to be a positive influence; loyal, albeit stubborn, friend; capable of devious situations, despite dislike of them.
Downsides: He talks a lot. Also, a very competitive, very willful person who rarely admits to defeat and in general dislikes nobles who think they're better than everyone else. Also, he talks a lot.
Jerid Walker Asha'man
"We all suffer. It's how we move past it that defines us."

Alianora
"The Path of Daggers"

Post by Alianora » August 25th, 2020, 9:43 pm

Sounds good to me, do you have a preference for which of those you'd rather write? Be warned, she's quite capable of being one of those nobles. I'm hoping she'll grow out of that but I'll have to wait and see.

Jack
"Lord of Chaos"

Post by Jack » August 26th, 2020, 1:12 am

There's actually nothing preventing a combo, if her noble attitude begins to annoy Mal. After all, learning ranks do tend to play pranks at random, even on friends :D. But for now, ambling toward them being the victim of the same prank. He needs a little light-hearted activity in his life right now.
Jerid Walker Asha'man

Alianora
"The Path of Daggers"

Post by Alianora » August 26th, 2020, 9:13 pm

Should be fun, do you want to start or do you want me to?

Jack
"Lord of Chaos"

Post by Jack » August 27th, 2020, 12:23 am

I can start if you'd like and if don't object to Catasina being caught in opening volley of slung horse manure in the stables (though I do imagine your Novice will not be too thrilled). I already have a pretty solid concept in mind.
Jerid Walker Asha'man

Alianora
"The Path of Daggers"

Post by Alianora » August 27th, 2020, 12:35 am

That is fine with me, even if she won't like it.

Jack
"Lord of Chaos"

Post by Jack » August 27th, 2020, 1:22 am

Thread is up: viewtopic.php?f=139&t=3929. I can't blame your Novice if she's in a foul mood after that.
Jerid Walker Asha'man

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik