Novice

A place to discuss future RP plans, request RP partners, or respond to others' ads.
Lugh
MoNSTer

Novice

Post by Lugh » August 17th, 2019, 5:03 pm

So finally have a break in my crazy summer schedule and figure I can actually look at starting Peyton, my Novice.

New Arrival to the Grey Tower, she was sprung from an occupied village by Beron and Isla, and found out she could learn to channel. This has tossed her world akimbo, but she has also seen what an Aes Sedai can do.

So thinking if someone had a Novice that needed a roommate, classmate, or student for threads, I would offer Peyton as tribute.

Alianora
"The Path of Daggers"
PC: Liaran Sedai, Blue Ajah
SC: Amaranie Sedai, Indigo Ajah
TC: Kalyan Rihera, Yellow Ajah

Re: Novice

Post by Alianora » August 20th, 2019, 5:01 pm

No novices here, but I can offer either of my Aes Sedai if Peyton needs a teacher, or my Soldier if she needs friends.

Lugh
MoNSTer

Post by Lugh » August 21st, 2019, 7:44 pm

Sounds great Alianora. I will need both LR people for Peyton to know and get along with, and an Aes Sedai teacher is never a bad thing.

Will brainstorm where I want to start her, and fire you a message.

Lugh
MoNSTer

Post by Lugh » September 4th, 2019, 5:39 pm

Kids back to school and schedule has quieted down a lot :) Was thinking we could do a thread with the Soldier and Peyton my Novice. Was there anything your Soldier gets up to most of the time Alianora?

Alianora
"The Path of Daggers"
PC: Liaran Sedai, Blue Ajah
SC: Amaranie Sedai, Indigo Ajah
TC: Kalyan Rihera, Yellow Ajah

Post by Alianora » September 4th, 2019, 7:57 pm

He spends a lot of time out in the Gardens, especially if he's trying to avoid doing work he doesn't want to do. He also likes the library, but tends to take his books outside to read them. I haven't really written much of this out yet, but he'd also be very likely to be found playing with the kids at the orphanage when he can get away with it.

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik