Looking for Adventure!

A place to discuss future RP plans, request RP partners, or respond to others' ads.
Craig
Librarian
PC: Ravak t'Sha'hal Darrow
SC: Elia Darrow
TC: Zarayne
QC: Farah Kattan

Looking for Adventure!

Post by Craig » March 22nd, 2019, 4:40 pm

Somewhat a repost, but I have more characters than threads at the moment, and I need/want to get back into having some adventures.

I have about four characters on offer for potential fun:
  • Ravak Darrow is your older Gaidin type. He is fatherly (both the strict and the nurturing type), and is prone to thinking with his heart more than his head.
  • I've just requested that Elia Darrow becomes the new Mistress of Novices, so learning ranks beware? She's also from the Indigo Ajah, so if you're interested in objects of the One Power, she's very happy to teach you about them.
  • Zarayne is an odd one: she's a Yellow Aes Sedai who doesn't Heal, and Aiel to boot. Her focus is more on psychology. She's also generally kinder than Elia, if you want a friendly Aes Sedai face.
  • Farah Kattan is your novice-who-didn't-make it. After twenty years of wearing whites, finally, she was given up upon. Now she's in the Warders' Yards, looking to justify the time spent at the Grey Tower.
I do have other characters, but they're a bit less traditional. Kaira Darrow, a former Novice, was in Caemlyn and pregnant the last time I wrote her, and Thea Darrow, Elia's daughter, is a young(ish) child.

If anyone is looking for training threads specifically, Ravak can teach how to put swords into people, Elia can educate on all things ter'angreal or Healing, and Zarayne knows how to Dreamwalk.
Image Image Image Image
Craig's Tracker ❖ Librarian
Elan wrote:Of course, the problems with observing a chain of command arise when the one in command decides to do something unspeakably idiotic, like taking off on his own for no discernible reason in the middle of enemy territory.

Alianora
"The Path of Daggers"
PC: Liaran Sedai, Blue Ajah
SC: Amaranie Sedai, Indigo Ajah
TC: Kalyan Rihera, Yellow Ajah

Re: Looking for Adventure!

Post by Alianora » March 22nd, 2019, 8:26 pm

I'll offer my characters up.

Liaran- Kind of busy outside the Tower right now, not sure what she could do with any of your characters, but she's around if you want her.

Amaranie- Shy bordering on reclusive, doesn't open up to others easily. Still dealing with some issues from her past. She's not sure she wants to be Aes Sedai, but is fascinated by the One Power. She'll be Indigo, if I ever finish her raising requirements.

Kalyan- New Soldier, I haven't written him much yet. He's very friendly, likes meeting new people and especially enjoys children. He wants to learn but has trouble staying focused and gets bored quickly.

Craig
Librarian

Post by Craig » March 22nd, 2019, 10:23 pm

If Amaranie wants to talk about her issues, Zarayne is a therapist, or a friend, or both.

Elia can talk Indigo things. I feel like we tried that before, but I got flakey.
Image Image Image Image
Elan wrote:Of course, the problems with observing a chain of command arise when the one in command decides to do something unspeakably idiotic, like taking off on his own for no discernible reason in the middle of enemy territory.

Andy
"A Crown of Swords"
PC: Alrim Farshera Gaidin

Post by Andy » March 23rd, 2019, 1:04 am

I can write things if you so wish
~
Arafel Will Rise, Kick Matty's Butt & Be Totally The Most Awesome Land Evar
~

Alianora
"The Path of Daggers"

Post by Alianora » March 23rd, 2019, 1:50 am

I'd like to do a thread with Amaranie and Zarayne, though you should be warned that Amaranie is a crier. One with Elia sounds good too. They can either talk Indigo things or if you'd rather, I need to write another ter'angreal making point for her. Whichever would be less boring for you.

Craig
Librarian

Post by Craig » March 23rd, 2019, 6:06 pm

Alianora: Cool. Who do you wish to start the thread between Amaranie and Zarayne? I'm also happy to do some Creating ter'angreal stuff with Amaranie.

Andy: What sort of thing would you like to do, and whom with?
Image Image Image Image

Stasia
"A Crown of Swords"
PC: Illyria Malkom
SC: Muireen do Morny a'Lordeine

Post by Stasia » March 23rd, 2019, 7:00 pm

*slams fist on desk*

Let's roll.

I mean, if you want. I offer Illyria, Indigo Aes Sedai that can Dreamwalk or Muireen, drin extraordinaire. Or both!
ImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Craig
Librarian

Post by Craig » March 23rd, 2019, 8:34 pm

Illyria for certain, although if she wants to go Dreamwalking with Zarayne, I can't really supply a reason. But anything with Illyria and Rav/Elia/Zarayne would be grand.

Farah and Muireen could work, although I'm a bit flakey with Farah as I still need to develop her.
Image Image Image Image

Alianora
"The Path of Daggers"

Post by Alianora » March 23rd, 2019, 10:17 pm

I can start, if you like, since Amaranie isn't likely to approach Zarayne first. I can also start the one for her and Elia, or you can if you want, either is fine.

Craig
Librarian

Post by Craig » March 23rd, 2019, 10:52 pm

Free feel to start both, saying it's already getting late for me here.
Image Image Image Image

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik