Wanted: Co-Conspirators

A place to discuss future RP plans, request RP partners, or respond to others' ads.
Craig
Librarian
PC: Ravak t'Sha'hal Darrow
SC: Elia Darrow
TC: Zarayne
QC: Farah Kattan

Wanted: Co-Conspirators

Post by Craig » February 5th, 2018, 1:06 pm

I'm looking for more things to do with my characters, as I'm down to three threads atm. Instead of advertising who my characters are (as I imagine most people are at least casually familiar with them), I've come up with some potential plots to draw others into:

Date Night (Elia): A mutual friend of Elia and <insert character here> sets them up to have dinner together, with the implication that this is just a meeting between colleagues. The friend may have had more nefarious plans in mind...

Groundhog Day (Farah / Ravak / Zarayne): After deliberately or accidentally interacting with a ter'angreal, our characters get caught in a time loop. Or just one of our characters is caught and needs to repeatedly bring the other character on-side with whatever plan is needed to end the cycle.

Jailbreak (Ravak): News has reached the Tower that a powerful anti-Whitecloak Amadician noble is set to be executed. If someone can rescue them, they could prove to be a useful ally in times to come. The only issue is they are imprisoned in a fortified Whitecloak stronghold.

Shai'tan (Farah / Zarayne): Someone gets it into their head that saying the Dark One's name can't seriously have real-world consequences. But it does. It really, really does.

I'm also open to other ideas and threads, but I figured I should supply some brain food to go with this request.
Image Image Image Image
Craig's Tracker ❖ Librarian
Elan wrote:Of course, the problems with observing a chain of command arise when the one in command decides to do something unspeakably idiotic, like taking off on his own for no discernible reason in the middle of enemy territory.

Bella
Female Channeller Representative
PC: Miahala Darrow Sedai
SC: Lysira Viathene Gaidin
TC: Gareth Tomosan Asha'man
QC: Natlya Cade Gaidin
QC: Andraste Alhandra Sedai

Re: Wanted: Co-Conspirators

Post by Bella » February 5th, 2018, 2:45 pm

*waves from plagueland* I'd be interested in helping with Jailbreak.

Craig
Librarian

Post by Craig » February 5th, 2018, 2:50 pm

Ravhala, or someone else?

Edit: And started - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3566
Image Image Image Image
Elan wrote:Of course, the problems with observing a chain of command arise when the one in command decides to do something unspeakably idiotic, like taking off on his own for no discernible reason in the middle of enemy territory.

Elan
"Lord of Chaos"
PC: Jaren Marle, Asha'man
SC: Mael Akashi, Asha'man
TC: Delaine Taborwin, Novice
QC: Valentin Akashi, Soldier

Post by Elan » February 5th, 2018, 3:02 pm

Because the idea amuses me to no end, I offer Mael as tribute for a date night with Elia. :rofl:

Craig
Librarian

Post by Craig » February 5th, 2018, 3:08 pm

The idea amused me to no end, prompting this entire post. :D

Edit: Sent a PM on Discord.
Image Image Image Image

Alianora
"The Path of Daggers"
PC: Liaran Sedai, Blue Ajah
SC: Amaranie Sedai, Indigo Ajah
TC: Kalyan Rihera, Yellow Ajah

Post by Alianora » February 6th, 2018, 11:49 am

Both of mine are around if you're interested.

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik