Wanted: Everything

A place to discuss future RP plans, request RP partners, or respond to others' ads.
Bella
Female Channeller Representative
PC: Miahala Darrow Sedai
SC: Lysira Viathene Gaidin
TC: Gareth Tomosan Asha'man
QC: Natlya Cade Gaidin
QC: Andraste Alhandra Sedai

Wanted: Everything

Post by Bella » January 24th, 2018, 4:28 pm

Hi!

So, it's been a difficult couple of months for me, but I'm crawling back to the surface and I'd like to get my characters out and about more, so I'm throwing a line into the water here to see if anyone is interested. I'm happy to write with anyone! :D (Check out my Tracker in the link in my signature for more information about each character!)

1) Mia
It's a two-for-one deal! Anyone want to write with an older-than-dirt Green who just had a baby and is out and about?

2) Lys
My tiny, silent Gaidin is kinda of just scurrying around in the background. I'd like to see her get out more.

3) Gareth
I'm not as in need of stuff for him, but I'm always happy to write my big, rumbling Yellow if anyone wants to.

4) Sadira
Ditto. Not needing as much for her, but always happy to. She's a Blue.

5) Nat
I would like things for her. Her live-in lover has just left the Tower with only a note behind, so she's a little confused. She's an unbonded Gaidin, so she's available for whatever.

6) Andra
I need stuff for her. She's a Red, looking to get out in the world and do Red things. She's investigating a potential rogue GT channeler, and may well be chasing an escaped prisoner in the near future.

7) Haeden
I'm down for things with him. Gaidin. Unbonded.

8) Isla
I need things for her. She's newly made Accepted. I want to show her psychological healing and progress, and I'd like her to make some friends.

Sooooo...let me know! <3

Lugh
MoNSTer

Re: Wanted: Everything

Post by Lugh » January 24th, 2018, 5:59 pm

Well I have Beron, a borderlander and newly minted Drin that's available. He would be available, maybe for Isla?

Roan
Non-Channeller Representative
PC: Riahana
SC: Tia Tomosan, Aes Sedai
TC: Paks Liard, Ji'Val

Post by Roan » January 24th, 2018, 6:27 pm

As always, I offer any of mine as tribute. Once I get past gym fog, we should brain storm?

Elan
"Lord of Chaos"
PC: Jaren Marle, Asha'man
SC: Mael Akashi, Asha'man
TC: Delaine Taborwin, Novice
QC: Valentin Akashi, Soldier

Post by Elan » January 24th, 2018, 7:55 pm

If Isla needs channelling things, I have a stray Novice who also needs channelling things, soooo I could take a lesson on basically anything? Am also up for being caught channelling unsupervised if formal lessons are tedious. :D

My other folks are also at your disposal!

Alianora
"The Path of Daggers"
PC: Liaran Sedai, Blue Ajah
SC: Amaranie Sedai, Indigo Ajah
TC: Kalyan Rihera, Yellow Ajah

Post by Alianora » January 24th, 2018, 9:54 pm

So you don't have to go looking in my older thread:
Yes, I'd like to do a thread between Amaranie and Isla. She and Liaran are around for anything else you come up with.

Bella

Post by Bella » January 25th, 2018, 2:05 pm

@Lugh: Sounds good! Do you have any particular direction you'd like the thread to go, or pretty open? :)

@Roan: Yep!

@Elan: Right now, Isla's only channeling skill is Healing. I don't know if Delaine is interested in that. Although formal lessons do get kind of boring to write, lol. So I'm pretty open there! Is there any specific channeling direction you want to go with Delaine? Maybe Isla could be learning a new skill too!

@Alianora: Cool! Amaranie is still Novice, yes? Do you have any direction you want to go, or just a meeting back up thing? Should we have had them getting together "off screen" in the meantime or this be the first time since the Soup Incident?

Lugh
MoNSTer

Post by Lugh » January 25th, 2018, 4:44 pm

Morning Bella. For my Drin I am wide open. He needs to meet a few female channelers to eventually Warder up, and other than that Beron is pretty new so any ties he can find are good.

Alianora
"The Path of Daggers"
PC: Liaran Sedai, Blue Ajah
SC: Amaranie Sedai, Indigo Ajah
TC: Kalyan Rihera, Yellow Ajah

Post by Alianora » January 25th, 2018, 9:59 pm

I think I'd prefer it if they'd met a few times between the soup incident and now, if that works for you. Don't really have anything in mind.

Bella

Post by Bella » January 28th, 2018, 8:03 pm

@Lugh: Sounds good! Of the most likely places for an Accepted to encounter a Drin...random encounter in the gardens?

@Alianora: Yeah, that definitely works for me. I was leaning towards that. If you have any inspiration for a starter for their next encounter, feel free. Otherwise, I'll see what I can put together in the next day or so. :)

Lugh
MoNSTer

Post by Lugh » January 29th, 2018, 2:50 am

Sure! Makes sense to me

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik