Wanted: Moar threads

A place to discuss future RP plans, request RP partners, or respond to others' ads.
Roan
Non-Channeller Representative
PC: Riahana
SC: Tia Tomosan, Aes Sedai
TC: Paks Liard, Ji'Val

Wanted: Moar threads

Post by Roan » January 4th, 2018, 9:17 pm

I have 4 lovely characters who really need to get out more. (Just ignore the Ji'Val who's glaring at me. She'll be FINNNEEEE.)

At any rate, there are specific people I may well target for Paks because....well dramaz. She's going to be in the infirmary for a bit but hopefully not too long and visitors are welcome. (How talkative she's going to be remains to be seen.)

Tia Tomosan: I've got her off at the citadel, but that's no reason I can't do other things with her. She's transitioned from MoN on to just a simple Green Sister. I'm pretty open with what happens with her. If anyone wants to reflect on what happened at the WT, or the GT while she was away, feel free, or if you've got other ideas. . .let me know. I am happy to brain storm too.

Ria Tomosan: Our illustrious mistress of training needs to be kept on her toes. No current ideas but I hearts my Ria and would love to see a bit more of her.

Bastian: My not quite surely burly man needs to be put through his paces since I didn't really do quite enough during the MRP for skill points or anything. I'm also up for general getting to know people threads.

Come write with me!

Elan
"Lord of Chaos"
PC: Jaren Marle, Asha'man
SC: Mael Akashi, Asha'man
TC: Delaine Taborwin, Novice
QC: Valentin Akashi, Soldier

Re: Wanted: Moar threads

Post by Elan » January 4th, 2018, 9:38 pm

My folks are at your disposal if you have any ideas, or if any of yours just wants to randomly run into a Novice out past curfew, I've got an open thread in the Gardens. Happy to plot something more specific too, though. ^^;

Alianora
"The Path of Daggers"
PC: Liaran Sedai, Blue Ajah
SC: Amaranie Sedai, Indigo Ajah
TC: Kalyan Rihera, Yellow Ajah

Post by Alianora » January 5th, 2018, 12:53 am

Would you/Tia mind doing some sort of channeling lesson with my novice? I'm not picky about what, but I haven't written any channeling for her yet and she kind of needs to learn.

Liaran's also around if you're interested in having someone deal with her, but she is not handling any of the recent events well and is feeling antisocial.

Roan

Post by Roan » January 5th, 2018, 2:52 pm

Elan: I'll go read the thread but we should brainstorm too!

Alianora, I am happy to have Tia do some sort of channeling lesson....she can do wards or cloud dancing.

How does Liaran need to be dealt with? I'm happy to chat this through.

I'll be on Discord a bit later!

Alianora
"The Path of Daggers"

Post by Alianora » January 5th, 2018, 9:04 pm

Wards works for me if it works for you.

As for Liaran, she needs to learn to tolerate the White Tower sisters since they're not going anywhere. Right now she pretty much thinks they're all Black Ajah. It might be interesting to talk about what happened back at the Grey Tower during the war, since she's very unlikely to talk to anyone about the White Tower.

Craig
Librarian
PC: Ravak t'Sha'hal Darrow
SC: Elia Darrow
TC: Zarayne
QC: Farah Kattan

Post by Craig » January 6th, 2018, 1:47 am

All my characters are available.

Zarayne is effectively a psychologist, should Paks wish to work out her 'problems' with someone. She can also go adventuring if someone needs an Aes Sedai to accompany.

Ravak will be stepping down from Master of Arms, transitioning into the role of Father and Warder once the little one appears. He's always available for family in whatever capacity, and he will probably parent anyone else in need of some fatherly advice.

As Ravak descends, Elia will ascend, although I doubt anyone really needs to interact with Amyrlin Elia especially. She can be motherly, bitchy, educational... depends what you need from her.

Farah is... well, an experienced learning rank but an inexperienced Drin. If you need someone who isn't a full rank, she's an option. The other option is Kaira, who I'm happy to pilot for anyone's plotlines.
Image Image Image Image
Craig's Tracker ❖ Librarian
Elan wrote:Of course, the problems with observing a chain of command arise when the one in command decides to do something unspeakably idiotic, like taking off on his own for no discernible reason in the middle of enemy territory.

Roan

Post by Roan » January 7th, 2018, 7:20 pm

Alianora, Do you want to kick off the thread?

Craig: We discussed some in Discord, but Z as psychologist could be a good thing. I think Farah and Bastian doign some kind of training together would also be a good thing. . .though I'm also happy to have Ria teach either swords or unarmed (Ria needs more unarmed points).

Alianora
"The Path of Daggers"

Post by Alianora » January 7th, 2018, 7:35 pm

I'll start that sometime this week.

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik