Wanted: Threads

A place to discuss future RP plans, request RP partners, or respond to others' ads.
Craig
Librarian
PC: Ravak t'Sha'hal Darrow
SC: Elia Darrow
TC: Zarayne
QC: Farah Kattan

Wanted: Threads

Post by Craig » July 19th, 2017, 6:37 pm

The House of Darrow is once more seeking companionship.

Ravak "Rav" t'Sha'hal Darrow is available for Tower business. Some people may wish to bite his head off over 'The Inquisition Incident'. Others may wish to congratulate the newly wed. He can also do with more friends... just saying. He also does have a soft spot for novices or Accepted in need (no, not in that way, you filthy filthy people).

Elia "The Wicked Witch" Darrow is available for post-natal chit-chats. I still need Elia to go into labour (and decide on names and genders) but this will be happening soon™. She's also going to be rather glad she can channel properly once more. Less glad she needs to get back her pre-baby body. Elia and I would also like to see an expansion of the Indigo ranks, should anyone be interested. (You know you are, magic items are cool! Like fezes and bowties!)

Zarayne is the normal one. She's the Accepted that hasn't done anything to please nor upset anyone. Unless you're Aiel, and you're grumpy about her swinging a sword or riding on the back of a horse. She's yet to have any altercations with any prejudiced Cairheinin or je'i'toh-adhering Aiel. She can do with friends and/or enemies, or more skill in the sword or with dreamwalking. If anyone wishes to have their dreams invaded, do let me know.

I'm especially interested in threads with people I'm not currently threading with (more people is always better!). And additional points to anyone who wants to deal with more than one character in the same thread.
Image Image Image Image
Craig's Tracker ❖ Librarian
Elan wrote:Of course, the problems with observing a chain of command arise when the one in command decides to do something unspeakably idiotic, like taking off on his own for no discernible reason in the middle of enemy territory.

Roan
Non-Channeller Representative
PC: Riahana
SC: Tia Tomosan, Aes Sedai
TC: Paks Liard, Ji'Val

Re: Wanted: Threads

Post by Roan » July 19th, 2017, 6:44 pm

Ria still needs to give craig a piece of her mind. Mia may not be pleased, though.

Tia will likely want to talk to Elia soon.

I am also happy to have Ria help with sword for Z.

Craig
Librarian
PC: Ravak t'Sha'hal Darrow
SC: Elia Darrow
TC: Zarayne
QC: Farah Kattan

Re: Wanted: Threads

Post by Craig » July 19th, 2017, 8:09 pm

@Roan: Whether you desire the Rav/Ria thread, just let me know. Same with Elia and Tia.

Zarayne would definitely be interested in some more swordsmanship.
Image Image Image Image
Craig's Tracker ❖ Librarian
Elan wrote:Of course, the problems with observing a chain of command arise when the one in command decides to do something unspeakably idiotic, like taking off on his own for no discernible reason in the middle of enemy territory.

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik