Wanted: RP Partners for Seryna

A place to discuss future RP plans, request RP partners, or respond to others' ads.
Anne
"The Eye of the World"

Wanted: RP Partners for Seryna

Post by Anne » April 5th, 2017, 9:51 am

Hello,

I am Anne, a writer in my early thirties who has a little baby boy. During my insomnia while I was pregnant, I re - read the Wheel of Time series and imagined which Ajah would be the most intriguing to interact with. A little Google search later and here I am. I have created Seryna Al'Lorne, a native of Baerlon and the daughter of a seamstress shopkeeper and a father who maintains his farm. She is sixteen and this is her first time far from home and she is looking for some new friends and hopefully, some teachers.

Seeking: Fellow novices to converse with and befriend and Accepted or Aes Sedai who would like to lead lessons. Seryna has channeled before coming to the Grey Tower and seeks to learn all that she can.
I hope to write with you soon.

Craig
Librarian
PC: Ravak t'Sha'hal Darrow
SC: Elia Darrow
TC: Zarayne
QC: Farah Kattan

Re: Wanted: RP Partners for Seryna

Post by Craig » April 5th, 2017, 10:09 am

I have both an Aes Sedai and a Novice. Are there any particular things you're looking for Seryna to learn, or are you just looking for more of the basics?
Image Image Image Image
Craig's Tracker ❖ Librarian
Elan wrote:Of course, the problems with observing a chain of command arise when the one in command decides to do something unspeakably idiotic, like taking off on his own for no discernible reason in the middle of enemy territory.

Anne
"The Eye of the World"

Post by Anne » April 5th, 2017, 10:47 am

Hello Craig.
I am interested in Seryna learning how to combat Shadowspawn. I have created a One Power basics thread to practice Embracing and to go through the exercises. She is concerned with defense against Shadowspawn. She is family oriented and fears what Shadowspawn can unleash on families around the world. She's far too new to learn much in dangerous weaves I understand, but anything of that vein would be very interesting.

Roan
Non-Channeller Representative
PC: Riahana
SC: Tia Tomosan, Aes Sedai
TC: Paks Liard, Ji'Val

Post by Roan » April 5th, 2017, 10:50 am

I also have an Aes Sedai in Tia Tomosan. I'm happy to offer her as tribute. She is part of the Green Ajah.

Craig
Librarian
PC: Ravak t'Sha'hal Darrow
SC: Elia Darrow
TC: Zarayne
QC: Farah Kattan

Post by Craig » April 5th, 2017, 10:59 am

If you're looking for Defence Against the Dark Arts (^_^) then Elia is probably not the way to go. I'll defer to our Green representative in this instance.

On the other hand, my novice Zarayne is available for things. She actually needs a new roommate, but Seryna could also happen upon her in the Library or Gardens or during chores or a class?
Image Image Image Image
Craig's Tracker ❖ Librarian
Elan wrote:Of course, the problems with observing a chain of command arise when the one in command decides to do something unspeakably idiotic, like taking off on his own for no discernible reason in the middle of enemy territory.

Anne
"The Eye of the World"

Post by Anne » April 5th, 2017, 11:55 am

I don't want to sound like Seryna needs to start weaving the defense against the dark arts today, Craig. She is new and she needs to learn everything - and from the very beginning and at the very bottom. I would be very happy writing about what your Novice likes to do for fun around the Tower and learning about her. Learning what your Aes Sedai like to teach would be great fun and likely different than what she may learn from a Green.

You earned a smile at 'tribute', Roan, I used to do Hunger Games roleplaying, that is some crazy occurrences. I would love to write with you as well. Thank you both for offering. It makes me feel very happy to have found this creative site. I have one thread up in Channeling and would be happy to make another when you are free when it concludes. I love to write at baby's nap time - its sort of the best way that I feel like I'm getting back to the old me.

Roan

Post by Roan » April 5th, 2017, 12:48 pm

I'm happy to have Tia introduce Seryna to the OP if no one has replied when I get a chance to post. I often can't post until after work and I may not be able to reply every day but I try not to keep people waiting too long.

Kenneth
"Lord of Chaos"
PC: Taesh Durlaen, Head Clerk
SC: Avairyana Borelle, Novice

Post by Kenneth » April 5th, 2017, 4:36 pm

I have a new Novice, Avairyana, a Tuatha'an of Amayar descent. I gladly offer her as tribute.
"Reflected in the calm waters is the peace we all desire" Taesh Durlaen Taesh's Tracker

Sunny
"Knife of Dreams"
PC: Jaryd Kosari
SC: Dakson Torellion
TC: Finn
QC: Owen Andarin

Post by Sunny » April 5th, 2017, 4:48 pm

There is a "Making Friends" thread in the Learning Ranks that both Anne and Ken can jump in on, if you like. We're currently playing IC Truth or Dare, but could easily shift to other things if that is not appealing. <3
Image Image Image Image
False alarm- there's still a song for me; I'm just about around to sing it
There's still a chance for me...and I'm still here singing.

Roan

Post by Roan » April 5th, 2017, 4:50 pm

oh yeah! What Marla said! Come play in the Learning Ranks thread!

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik