Limpy, Brawn and... Maever

A place to discuss future RP plans, request RP partners, or respond to others' ads.
Matty
"The Path of Daggers"
PC: Murdock Mather, Keeper of the Archives
SC: Nathaniel Carridus, Asha'man (Blue)
TC: Maever Donovan, Asha'man (Yellow)

Limpy, Brawn and... Maever

Post by Matty » February 18th, 2018, 11:48 am

Hello all,

I've not been very good at writing recently. I've not had many threads, but I've not kept up with them, and I've not actually gone out of my way to take advantage of writing with other people either. Add on that little black dog reminding me I am a terrible person, and I've been a bad Trium.

So I am posting here in the hopes that I can get a thread or two going with people. Generally, I want something that's a bit more involved than "two guys meet and chat", I want something more action oriented and out there. Whatever your more dramatic and outlandish schemes are, I want to hear about them.

Murdock: I've not written anything with him for a long time. If you've got someone who needs maiming, or you have information on his daughters, that would be fab. He's currently grooming experimenters from Viadulo and limping.

Nate: I had a thread at the Black Tower with Elan (that I've not replied to I'm sorry) basically establishing that he's there. I believe that Elan and Andy were going to jazz hands and have their guys meet then pluck Nate out in some way. Happy to facilitate something to that effect as well, looking at Elan and Andi there.

Maever: He's been kissed by a Gleeman and learned to play an instrument. I would like an opportunity for him to show he might be a bit of a lettuce, but he's an Asha'man, and he can do more than just Heal.

I don't have any specific ideas at the moment and I don't know what exactly I'm looking for. Something different and exciting. Please let me know if you have any ideas, and feel free to grab me on Discord if you have anything in mind too. I enjoy bouncing ideas around and if there's anything you want to achieve with your own characters that I can help with then that would be good as well. Perhaps even a small group thread.

Thank you,

Matty
------ Murdock -------------- Nathaniel --------------- Maever -------

Elan
"Lord of Chaos"
PC: Jaren Marle, Asha'man
SC: Mael Akashi, Asha'man
TC: Delaine Taborwin, Novice
QC: Valentin Akashi, Soldier

Re: Limpy, Brawn and... Maever

Post by Elan » February 18th, 2018, 6:12 pm

Andy barely seems to exist these days so I don't know what his status is but I'm still on board with plucking Nate out of the Black Tower. Whether that happens following our old plan or figuring out something new, I'm cool either way~

//edit: Or if you'd rather just gloss over the rescue operation to get Nate back to GT, that works too.

Sunny
"Knife of Dreams"
PC: Jaryd Kosari
SC: Dakson Torellion
TC: Finn
QC: Owen Andarin

Post by Sunny » February 18th, 2018, 10:04 pm

If Maever would like more encounters of the musical/artistic/kind-hearted variety, I'm happy to throw Owen at him. The NPC crowd are not liking him so much because he does not suit their image of what a soldier/male human "should be"... I think he and Maever might have a bit in common in that regard?
Image Image Image Image
False alarm- there's still a song for me; I'm just about around to sing it
There's still a chance for me...and I'm still here singing.

Bella
Female Channeller Representative
PC: Miahala Darrow Sedai
SC: Lysira Viathene Gaidin
TC: Gareth Tomosan Asha'man
QC: Natlya Cade Gaidin
QC: Andraste Alhandra Sedai

Post by Bella » February 20th, 2018, 1:33 am

I'd be interested in doing something with Murdock and info on his daughters. If you want to hit me up and let me know what that plan is (or info might be), then I can figure out what character would be best suited to have it?

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik