New beginnings [ATTN: Tamora]

The World outside the Grey Tower is a vast place.
Nani
"The Shadow Rising"
PC: Athilin Mansarn

Re: New beginnings [ATTN: Tamora]

Post by Nani » October 27th, 2020, 3:11 am

Silas Valin
"Please, Silas is preferred." He replied, before he gave a small sigh. He wasn't sure if he would be able to call her Tamora, it seemed so informal, but she was going to insist, he was sure. So he was just going ot have to bite the sword and accept it. "I think, Tamora, you and I both know that when you serve a nation such as them, they'd take you past death if they could." He hummed softly before he finished off the last of the food. His blue eyes met hers, before he shifted how he was sitting a little bit.

"Swear my sword to a high power?" He asked, sipping from the water that had been brought for him. "Are you suggesting I swear my sword to you instead of the Cairhein empire?" He shifted back to lean back against the headboard of the bed. "Because I could be so inclinded... Since as far as they know, I'm no longer numbered amongst the living." He let his eyes drift closed, before he sighed softly. "Despite having eaten... I am still so tired. You mentioned that was part of the Healing you did right?" Silas asked as he cracked open his eyes. "And what would swearing myself to the Tower entail?" He wanted to getup and move, but knew that it was just not in the cards for him right now. He wanted to check on his things, the sword and shield resting against the wall near the door. He was going to need a great many things if he were to join The Tower, though he was sure they would be able to help him in that regard.

But he would be starting over from scratch. He just didn't want to be thrown into the being the absolute bottom of the totem pole after he spent years cultivating his skills.
Image Image

Lou
"The Fires of Heaven"
PC: Tamora el'Galina (Aes Seadi)
SC: Talithia (Accepted)
TC: Dianlinn (Ji'val)

Re: New beginnings [ATTN: Tamora]

Post by Lou » January 8th, 2021, 11:02 am

Tamora was hardly embarrassed to be in a room with a half-naked man, those days had long since passed for her, but yet she found it strange that there was something. Something that niggled at the back of her mind, a feeling she had shut away with the death of Jehan, but still, there was something, especially when he asked her to call him by his given name. "Silas then," she told him, and smiled a little as he mentioned that his nation would hold him to his post after death if they had the chance for such a thing. "I am sure they can try, but few dare to argue with the Grey Tower in such times." She assured him, as she ran a hand over her hair, and leaned back on her hair.

She could see that he was intrigued by the idea of coming to serve the Grey Tower, and she held her hands up in a plactory gesture. "Maybe you would wish to help put your sword to use serving the Light and not the more selfish machinations of a Nation." She suggested to him, and shrugged her shoulders. "Some have a choice in such things, and others do not. But you have a choice."

"And yes, being tired and hungry are both parts of the Healing process, we use your bodies energies to Heal, and you need to replenish those, with rest and food. Plenty of both." She listened as he asked what joining the Tower would mean. "Well, you are a swordsman already, so you would not need to start at the bottom with all the most basic recruits, but could start with the Warder training, if that is a path you wished to go." She could imagine him with a fan cloak, protecting some lucky Aes Sedai or Asha'man.
Image Image Image

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik