A Long Time Homecoming [Attn: Roan]

The World outside the Grey Tower is a vast place.
Bella
Female Channeller Representative
PC: Miahala Darrow Sedai
SC: Lysira Viathene Gaidin
TC: Gareth Tomosan Asha'man
QC: Natlya Cade Gaidin
QC: Andraste Alhandra Sedai

A Long Time Homecoming [Attn: Roan]

Post by Bella » October 4th, 2018, 2:47 am

Sunlight poured in through the tall, thin window with its vaguely green-tinted class, spilling onto Brynmor's face as he lay in bed beside his Aes Sedai.

On any other day, this would be the sign to get up and ready for a day of work. She would work on Green things, while he would head to the Warder Yards to continue training the next generation of Grey Tower Gaidin. They'd work hard and then return to their rooms in the Green Halls. The worst part of the day was, naturally, having to get out of the bed and part ways, given they were still in the glow of their relationship and bond's beginning.

Today was not any other day. Today, there were other plans. Special plans.

With a soft grunt, he shifted his body so he could move onto his side and wrap his arms around her. Somewhere in the night, their embrace had shifted away, so he had to reclaim it. He nuzzled his nose against her neck, thinking they would still have to get up soon so they could get on the road, but he wasn't planning to get up just yet. At least, he was in no hurry to do so.

Roan
Non-Channeller Representative
PC: Riahana
SC: Tia Tomosan, Aes Sedai
TC: Paks Liard, Ji'Val

Re: A Long Time Homecoming [Attn: Roan]

Post by Roan » October 6th, 2018, 11:46 pm

Tia Sedai
Tia was just on the edge of consciousness when she felt arms wrap around her. Seconds later, she felt Bryn’s body pull in close and nuzzle her neck. She gave a lazy smile and leaned back into him, taking slow, deep breaths. Getting out of bed in the morning was proving a challenge, and she was more than content to know she didn’t have to get up right away.

“Mmm I think we should rearrange our schedules so we always get a late start in the morning. This is nice,” she mumbled as she wrapped her arms around his. “Tell me our mornings on this trip can be just as lazy,” she added, turning her head to look at him over her shoulder.

They were going on a trip, and Tia was going to get to see part of Andor she’d never visited. They weren’t going on Tower business, or anything of the sort. They were going to get away from said business and just be together.

Bella

Post by Bella » October 12th, 2018, 2:01 am

He chuckled deeply, enjoying the languid sensations that he felt washing over the bond as he drew her against him until it was nigh on impossible to know if she was burrowing against him, or it was him against her. Their bodies were as close as could be in most ways, and he was content with that.

"I have every intention of every morning being as lazy as this," he said, his voice low and husky. "Although I sadly cannot make that same promise for once we return and must get back to our duties."

Roan

Post by Roan » October 20th, 2018, 10:54 pm

Tia melted in his arms, enjoying his rich laugh as it rumbled in her ear. She was still getting used to ‘feeling’ him at the back of her mind. She let go a content sigh and closed her eyes as she traced her fingers along his arms,”No one can make promises about what we face upon our return. Let’s not worry about the return until we return.

“I think we are both resourceful enough to find the time for the occasional lazy morning as the needs arise,” she added and turned to look at him over her shoulder. Her eyes closed again and she felt herself start to drift off, “Mm. . .a girl could get used to this, but if we’re not careful, I will drift off and we won’t get on the road until after high.”

Bella

Post by Bella » October 21st, 2018, 1:51 am

That drew out another low laugh from somewhere deep in his chest. "I'm not really sure that would be such a bad thing," he said. "I mean, we don't really have to be there early. This is something of a vacation, is it not?" Of course, there was always a mixed reaction when he thought of going home...but it was still something he wanted to do with Tia. Something he wanted to show her, and to share with her. That wish and the pleasure that she had agreed to it washed away much of the conflict.

Roan

Post by Roan » October 21st, 2018, 2:20 pm

Tia turned over, and gently pushed him to his back with her on top of him, “So what you’re saying is we can get off to a late start?” She smirked and leaned down to kiss him. One kiss turned to another and before long. . .
*** Tia was actually blushing as she extracted herself from Bryn’s arms, “Ok. . .ok, I am getting out of bed. If one of us doesn’t, we won’t actually leave!” The Green had no idea what time it was, and wasn’t all that concerned. She was basking in the afterglow of their lazy morning, and as tempting as it was to stay in bed all day, she wanted to see Bryn’s home.

It took all of Tia’s will power to push herself from the bed, but she managed, and moved to her wardrobe. As she started to pull on her clothes, she looked over her shoulder to watch as Bryn extracted himself from the sheets. The warmth she felt coming through the bond, combined with her feelings for him left her feeling euphoric, and she was happy to bask in those emotions.

Unlike many Aes Sedai, Tia was relatively low maintenance. It took her five minutes to pull on her riding breeches, boots, a black, billowing blouse, and a rich green wool vest, with silver accents. She grabbed her riding gloves and her dark green cloak. She had enough forethought to pack the previous evening, so she was ready to go.

Turning to look at her lover, she smirked, “Shall we actually. . .go?”

Bella

Post by Bella » October 25th, 2018, 11:06 pm

Bryn was a tad forlorn to actually leave the bed, but he enjoyed the process of watching her do so...

He forced himself up after a moment, lest he delay them longer. He was dressed within just a few moments as well, striding up to her to take her bag for her. He slung both of them over one broad shoulder, flashing her a smile. "Yes, I imagine we should," he said. "Else we may never actually make it."

There was warmth in his blue eye and over the bond as they left the quarters they shared and began to make their way down to the stables where they would fetch their horses before going through Gateway to the city. Or a place near the city, then ride to the actual city...

"I hope that you enjoy Virenth," he said, speaking of the city in question. "I don't know that I appreciated it much while growing up, but I like it now when I visit. Not that I've visited all that often in recent years..." He gave a small shrug. "I think I will enjoy it more seeing it with you, though."

Roan

Post by Roan » October 30th, 2018, 3:33 pm

The Green sister was still getting used to the shared feeling of the bond, and couldn’t help but revel in the near euphoric warmth shared between her and her Gaidin. The two had tiptoed around each other for so long, that once they did finally admitted their feelings for one another, they both dove in head first. They were still in that honeymoon phase when Bryn nearly succumbed to the poison, and she bonded him.

Tia looked to Bryn and smiled warmly, “I’ve been looking forward to visiting Virenth ever since you suggested we go together. I think. . .we don’t always appreciate the places we grow up in until we either get some distance or some other perspective.” She smirked ever so slightly, “I could show you Duron, the little village we were in before returning to the Tower, though there isn’t much to the place.

“And you know the Tower about as well as I do. I’m looking forward to the chance to visit somewhere without the pressure of performing our duties to the Tower. I’m looking forward to spending time with you in a place that is important to you,” she said as she gave him a warm smile.

Bella

Post by Bella » November 2nd, 2018, 1:26 am

"I look forward to sharing it with you, Tia," he said, repeating his earlier sentiment but not really caring as he leaned down and stole a kiss...but stopped himself before they ended up not leaving.

Bryn moved to the door and opened it for her. Once she stepped through, he followed her and shut and locked their room behind them. He was sure that she set wards as well, but that obviously wasn't on him to take care of or even recognize. He waited until she had done what she would do, and then they moved on.

As they walked, his demeanor grew a little more serious. "I only wish you could have met my mother, before...well. You know." He smiled sadly.

Roan

Post by Roan » November 3rd, 2018, 11:57 am

Tia didn’t need the bond to sense the shift in Bryn’s demeanour as he thought of his mother. She reached over and grabbed his hand, squeezing it gently, “I know. I wish I could have met her, as well, my love.” She offered a warm smile, “But I have a feeling I am getting to know her through knowing you.”

The Green and her Warder made their way through the corridors of the Grey Tower. It didn’t take them long before the pair made their way to the stables. While Tia knew Bryn would happily take care of grooming and saddling Storm, she was a Sha’hal and was perhaps more at ease around horses than most people.

Both the Aes Sedai and Gaidin got to work grooming and tacking up their mounts. After attaching her saddle bags to the back of her saddle, she adjusted the girth once more. When she stood up to look at Bryn, she saw he’d just finished tacking up his own horse. They led their horses out to the Traveling Yards, where a Blue Sister was on hand for opening Gateways.

Tia looked to Bryn, “Ready?”

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik