A Long Time Homecoming [Attn: Roan]

The World outside the Grey Tower is a vast place.
Bella
Female Channeller Representative
PC: Miahala Darrow Sedai
SC: Lysira Viathene Gaidin
TC: Gareth Tomosan Asha'man
QC: Natlya Cade Gaidin
QC: Andraste Alhandra Sedai

Re: A Long Time Homecoming [Attn: Roan]

Post by Bella » March 20th, 2019, 4:11 pm

"This house has always prided itself on the skills of its kitchen," Bryn said as he pulled out her chair for her. "It's a tradition that I plan to see continued forever, and a day beyond that." He said this just as Bess walked in carrying the final dish, which was a second loaf of bread. "I cannot compliment our cook enough."

"Oh, pssh with you," the mistress of the house said with a warm, motherly smile. "Always with that smooth side."

"It's only such because it's sincere," he countered, pushing Tia's chair back in before walking around to take a seat in his own. "I would wager your meals are better than anyone's anywhere. Even the mistress of the kitchens back at the Tower, although I'm afraid she is far more frightening than you so I doubt I'll be telling her that." He grinned and winked at Tia.

Roan
Non-Channeller Representative
PC: Riahana
SC: Tia Tomosan, Aes Sedai
TC: Paks Liard, Ji'Val

Post by Roan » March 28th, 2019, 7:50 pm

Tia laughed softly, “No. . .I wouldn’t advise saying anything of the sort to the Mistress of the Kitchens. She isn’t known for her sense of humor.” She watched as Bryn sat next to her and then looked to Bess, “Thank you for accommodating us, Bess. The meal looks and smells delicious.”

“I’m just doing my job. . .now tuck into your meals before the food gets cold,” Bess replied and looked to Bryn, “If you need anything, just call.” With that the woman stepped out of the room, leaving the Aes Sedai and Gaidin alone.

Giving her Gaidin a warm, lazy smile, Tia picked up her glass of mead that was waiting for her, “A woman could get spoiled living here.” She took a taste of the stew and rolled her eyes, “Oh my. You were not exaggerating. . .Bess is an amazing cook. This is wonderful.”

Bella

Post by Bella » April 1st, 2019, 10:54 pm

"I would never lie about such a serious topic," Brynmor said. His face was the expression of a stony Gaidin, while his eyes danced like bits of blue fire. His amusement would be nearly palpable to his Aes Sedai, and he was happy for her to feel everything he was feeling in that moment, and all the rest.

The pair just enjoyed their meal for a while in companionable silence, simply savoring the skills of the household.

After a while, Bryn did speak up again. "Aside from retiring to our room again," he said with a teasing smile, "is there anything that you would like to do or see in the city after we are done eating? There are some lovely parks for taking walks, or some taverns where one can go dancing."

Roan
Non-Channeller Representative
PC: Riahana
SC: Tia Tomosan, Aes Sedai
TC: Paks Liard, Ji'Val

Post by Roan » April 13th, 2019, 6:25 pm

Tia returned the teasing smile with one of her own, “Hmmm, a walk or dancing?” She tilted her head, “Why not both?” Her teasing smile turned to a smirk as she took another bite of her food, “Let’s go for a walk first, and if the mood to dance strikes us while we are out, we can head to one of the taverns.”

The Green Sedai’s mind went to the first time she’d met Bryn, which had been at her great great grandmother’s wedding. It was also the first time they’d danced, and Tia knew then that she was in trouble. He hadn’t quite swept her off her feet, but only because circumstances and propriety prevented it.

And now?

Now, the pair were bonded, and Bryn captured her heart. Truth be told, she didn’t much care what they did, just as long as it meant doing it with him. Her smile turned warm, “And if the mood doesn’t strike us, we can just come back here.”

Bella

Post by Bella » April 19th, 2019, 4:40 pm

"Sounds like a most reasonable plan to me," he said with an easy smile.

They fetched their shoes and cloaks, and Brynmor let Bess know that they would be out for a while but would be returning that night. With that, they left the house and the Gaidin offered his arm to his Aes Sedai. Despite the look of a young noble out with his lady, his vigilance never drifted. He was aware of everything around them, despite how distracting he found Tia to be.

It was well and truly dark out by the time they headed out, but the city was alive with the lights lining the street. The torches were tall and elegantly presented, as well as being frequent enough that no one was wanting for light to see by.

"It's hard to believe but the city does not seem to have changed much in the years since I was a child," he commented as they strolled along.

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik